Would you rather?
Id rather walk

Would you rather be the first person to visit another planet with life, or be visited by aliens as the first human on earth?
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Depending on how advanced the alien species are, I'd rather visit their planet.

Would you rather drink a gallon of mustard in one sitting or use mustard as toothpaste for 3 weeks?
I'd rather use mustard as toothpaste for 3 weeks - No way am I drinking a gallon of mustard in one sitting.

Would you rather have to sing everything you say, or have to use interpretive dance to communicate?
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Sing everyday. Im the best singer..

Would you rather save your crush or your mother from drowning? BUT. Whoever you save, you must have sex with after.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(05-26-2016, 12:50 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Sing everyday. Im the best singer..

Would you rather save your crush or your mother from drowning? BUT. Whoever you save, you must have sex with after.

Family first. Incest family fest.

Would you rather be obese or anorexic (both being in extreme levels)?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Since both lead to death, ehhh.
However atleast you're still able to enjoy your food before dying by being extremely obese so that'd have to be my pick.

Would you rather have every song you ever listen to turn into Nyan Cat or have every movie you ever watch turn into Badgers, Badgers, Badgers?
Every song I listen to turn into Nyan Cat.
Would you rather have penis sized nipples or a nipple sized penis?
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Nipple sized penis

Would you rather Get a dog or a cat.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Dog.

Would you rather watch your mum and dad have sex once a week and give them tips to improve or join in just once?
First option.
My question came from my brother:
Would you rather sit on a d*ck and eat a pie or sit on pie and eat a d*ck?
A little bit extreme Smile