UBR Agorith, stop perma bann people.
Your name: salZin and Roasted Sandwich

Your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:61218346 

[b]STEAM_0:0:39207526[/b]

Your ban ID: 
Banned by: [FL] Agorith

Reason: There wasn't any reason, this is random perma banns.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: These are the two remaining out of 7 people that got perma banned in my so called IP region, people that got their accounts linked.
As Agorith thaught they were double accounts.
You Cannot hand out perma banns without any hard evidence that they actually are double accounts.
These are individual accounts.
Just because 1 person breaks server rules, doesn't mean you can perma bann every account in that region, thats just plain stupid.

Account:Roasted Sandwich Has played at 2 hours on FL, and that was 1 year ago.
Account: Salzin has never been on the servers.

How can we thrust an Admin that gives out perma banns like you give candy to kids on halloween?
These people got nothing to do with the double accounts, and shouldnt be punshed in any way.

Since Agorith already got a warning about his actions, i do not understand this.
How do you claim I've already gotten a warning for this before? I haven't.

Regarding your case here, we already worked that out two days ago.
As you already are aware this was regarding a problematic user repeatedly and often using alt accounts.
I had discussed this with one other person, being a former staff member who has alot more knowledge than me regarding VPN's/IP's etc.
However soon after that I got contacted by the DA'er, and he had explained a few accounts he knew.
Those I had unbanned. The remaining ones I had noticed hadn't been active for a while, decided to leave their forum accounts unsuspended so they could make a UBR in the future if they ever became active again. In this very case with said DA'er I had to take the ''Guilty until proven innocent'' route just to be safe.

I can assume these two people are friends of yours?
In that case if you wouldn't mind hopping on TS anytime soon with these people, we could sort this out rather easily and quickly?
If you can do this, please let me know the date so I can respond to it ASAP.
They shouldnt need to do an UBR?
They shouldnt have been perma banned in the first place.
You cannot just assume that they are double accounts.
They are not friends of mine, i know who those people are.
This is just stating an example of a situation that should not happen, that is why im bringing this up.
I require you to Unbann those accounts as they are wrongly banned and never do anything like that again.
otherwise how can people count on you rightfully doing ur job as an administrator of FL?
I don't think people question my ability as an administrator, thank you.
However, if you truly want to resolve this as soon as possible, then let them know I am up for a quick TS chat.
If not they have the full ability to make an UBR, I had already discussed this with an SA.
Then i wish an SA to reply, since you are refusing to understand what has been done here.
Its just not about them being banned, witch i hope you understand.
You're making this into an abuse case and not an unban request.

I digress, can you explain how or why your accounts are linked?
You have 24 hours to reply, else this unban request will be denied.
Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]