Un Ban Request: FantasyOllie
Your name: FantasyOllie

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63263512

Your ban ID: 71711

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: D/C to avoid arrest 

Involved: A
Why we should unban you: I had to go offline & you can even check my steam it says I went off.

I would also just like to add that I felt like some of the admins was picking on me and I will explain why. They was doing a train crash or something so I tried to RP with them ( I was a secret agent for Italy and I was pretending I was hunting someone down who could be on the train) As soon as I spoke to them they shouted at me then told a cop to arrest me for trespassing which I didn't even know about. The cop did what they said pretty much because a admin told him to and they laughed when he arrested me. I just don't understand why a admin would do this. Maybe they didn't realise what they was doing but I don't understand why a admin would treat someone who has played on their server for a long time like this. It made me quite angry if I am honest. If you are one of the admins who did this you will probably deny it because you don't want to look bad but could you just think about how you treat other people?
thanks
Ollie. 
If you had to go offline you shouldn't have gotten yourself engaged in the roleplay situation.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-24-2016, 07:52 PM)Hitman Wrote: If you had to go offline you shouldn't have gotten yourself engaged in the roleplay situation.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

My Mother came and told me I need to go offline so I did. I couldn't help it.
Unban request reviewed and denied.

You even admitted to disconnecting while being arrested in this thread, this being the rulebreakage you got punished for.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator