Allowing Racism/Sexism/Discrimination In Character
This is pretty fucked up, Avgar...
[Image: LZEd8IJ.png]
(06-03-2016, 11:39 PM)Wolffie Wrote: This is pretty fucked up, Avgar...

How is it fucked up? It allows more roleplay capabilities as well as character development.

Also note:
1.13b *UPDATED* You can be racist, sexist, and discriminatory (homophobic) IC (In Character). However, do not do this to excess or if it doesn’t fit your character’s roleplay.
Its being abused. Every dictator = Racist, every pedestrian shouting the N word. Every fucking time. This is why the rule gets removed. Because its annoying as fuck.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-04-2016, 11:04 AM)Marty Wrote: Its being abused. Every dictator = Racist, every pedestrian shouting the N word. Every fucking time. This is why the rule gets removed. Because its annoying as fuck.

Feel free to collect evidence of this and post it as a means to prove the rule is truly being abused.

I do not believe every dictator is a racist or that every pedestrian shouts the N word.
(06-04-2016, 11:10 AM)Avgar Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 11:04 AM)Marty Wrote: Its being abused. Every dictator = Racist, every pedestrian shouting the N word. Every fucking time. This is why the rule gets removed. Because its annoying as fuck.

Feel free to collect evidence of this and post it as a means to prove the rule is truly being abused.

I do not believe every dictator is a racist or that every pedestrian shouts the N word.

Then you are blind. Literally every dictator that was on yesterday banned black people, or some stupid law against it. So I went dictator and banned white people and apparently my laws were unrealistic :/

And alright then, I will collect evidence post it where though ? Suggestions only for it to get declined ?

The fact of the matter is, people abuse things like this. Since this rule was implemented there has also been a surge in racist remarks made in OOC.

Im sure many people that frequent the server could agree.
If racist/homophobic/sexist remarks are made in OOC they get either blacklisted or banned for it, simple.
The rule is still fairly new, of course it's going to get used by alot of people who are pres the first time since the implementation.

Give it time to simmer down.
The rule will not be removed again.
(06-04-2016, 11:59 AM)Agorith Wrote: If racist/homophobic/sexist remarks are made in OOC they get either blacklisted or banned for it, simple.
The rule is still fairly new, of course it's going to get used by alot of people who are pres the first time since the implementation.

I wouldnt be too convinced lol.

Things change. The last time this rule was added everyone was told it will not be removed.
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • mgdwszx
Nah i think this is a bad idea
(06-04-2016, 12:18 PM)Marty Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 11:59 AM)Agorith Wrote: If racist/homophobic/sexist remarks are made in OOC they get either blacklisted or banned for it, simple.

Things change. The last time this rule was added everyone was told it will not be removed.

We've got an entirely new staff team since then.
Things indeed have changed.
(06-04-2016, 09:15 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 12:18 PM)Marty Wrote:

We've got an entirely new staff team since then.
Things indeed have changed.

Wasnt the old staff team that removed it....