Poll: Is hitman the best administrator on Fearless Roleplaying Community
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
36.84%
14 36.84%
No
63.16%
24 63.16%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hitman is the Best Admin
Don't get too comfortable with hitman. He will come after you with soggy Starbucks coupons...
stupid signature keeps breaking
The following 2 users Like Hungames's post:
  • Reebs, Hitman
(05-17-2016, 09:44 AM)Insert Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 08:38 AM)Baskingner Wrote: Its usually a poor idea to single out 1 person, be it critisism or praise, when that person is working in a team.

Theyre doing a pretty good job and it seems that FL actually survived last years drama.

Agreed upon. I hate the way people disrespect our admins in OOC/Forums. They make a huge sacrifice for us players. They fly around invisible and respond to billions of @ calls, wasting all of their playtime just to protect our servers and players. Yet only thing I see is critic against admins. I appreciate what you do, thanks.

They don't recieve hate without a reason
They sign up to administrate and fulfill a role, if they don't like it, they can resign.
Obama didn't sign up to be a president to just ditch the white house and play golf, did he?
(05-20-2016, 01:16 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 08:38 AM)Baskingner Wrote: Its usually a poor idea to single out 1 person, be it critisism or praise, when that person is working in a team.

Theyre doing a pretty good job and it seems that FL actually survived last years drama.

Agreed upon. I hate the way people disrespect our admins in OOC/Forums. They make a huge sacrifice for us players. They fly around invisible and respond to billions of @ calls, wasting all of their playtime just to protect our servers and players. Yet only thing I see is critic against admins. I appreciate what you do, thanks.

They sign up to administrate and fulfill a role, if they don't like it, they can resign.
Obama didn't sign up to be a president to just ditch the white house and play golf, did he?

Yeah but to be honest, we sign up to stop people breaking rules, not to deal with unneeded salt and toxicity from people.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Hitman
Exactly what Tomo said. We don't sign up for the bullshit and shitty attitude thrown at us by players. We sign up to keep the minges and assholes from interfering with roleplay of others in the form of rule violations.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-20-2016, 01:27 PM)Tomo Wrote:

Yeah but to be honest, we sign up to stop people breaking rules, not to deal with unneeded salt and toxicity from people.

And I'm sure that if you actually spent time doing the first thing mentioned, you wouldn't have to deal with the second thing mentioned
(05-20-2016, 01:33 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

And I'm sure that if you actually spent time doing the first thing mentioned, you wouldn't have to deal with the second thing mentioned

We spend plenty of time doing the first thing, hence you are banned, Greed. But we still have to deal with the second thing. So I don't think there's a link between the two.
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Hitman
(05-20-2016, 01:51 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 09:44 AM)Insert Wrote: Agreed upon. I hate the way people disrespect our admins in OOC/Forums. They make a huge sacrifice for us players. They fly around invisible and respond to billions of @ calls, wasting all of their playtime just to protect our servers and players. Yet only thing I see is critic against admins. I appreciate what you do, thanks.

We spend plenty of time doing the first thing, hence you are banned, Greed. But we still have to deal with the second thing. So I don't think there's a link between the two.

lol
You should probably be the 2nd last admin to talk about doing their job
(05-20-2016, 02:01 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 01:51 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 01:16 PM)Greed^ Wrote: They don't recieve hate without a reason

lol
You should probably be the 2nd last admin to talk about doing their job

What I'm not allowed to go inactive while I do my exams? Okay mate. Let me know when you get unbanned, so I can get back to doing the first thing again. See you in 21 days and 18 hours.
The following 3 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Hitman, DreeBott, NightHawkd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfwtme6XowE
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • DreeBott, sebasti161
Hitman isn't the best but he's good.
(Avgar is for me the top notch Admin / SA)
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • sebasti161