Report: [FL:RP]the best ever gamer
Name of player: [FL:RP]the best ever gamer, The best gamer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:110116747

Time in GMT: 05-11-2016, 07:18 AM, Yesterday, 11:52 PM

Server: Forums

Summary: The player in question decided to make a new unban request, 4 days after his first, blatantly ignoring the denial by Infernaw.
Player in question did not get unbanned on his second try, but didnt face consecuences for posting two unban requests. (Falcao probably missed it). 

Even though I dont think this is going to lead anywhere, im just putting this out there.

Evidence:http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=71211
                 http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=71303

Quote:
  • Ban time under 1 week: A second unban request is not allowed.
  • Ban time over 1 week: You are allowed to post a second unban request 1 week after the denial.
  • Ban time over 1 month: You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the denial.
  • Ban time over 3 months: You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the first denial, and a third unban request after 8 weeks of the second denial.
  • Ban time over 1 year: You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials.  
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
Actually Reebs suggested to make one to get my ban lifted for that one day
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
(05-15-2016, 01:36 PM)The Best Gamer Wrote: Actually Reebs suggested to make one to get my ban lifted for that one day

Thank you for mentioning me, now making me involved. 

If I had known that you posting that Unban Request would put you under violation of Forum Ban Appeal rules, I would not have suggested it. By posting your Unban Request, you have put yourself in violation of the Ban Appeal rules. 

I never said you should make one to get the ban lifted for that one day, I meant to try and get the suspension lifted entirely. Please see the Unban Request for proof of this, as what I had quoted was verbatim to what I wrote in the thread. 

Hoping that you are well,
Reebs
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Player Report: Approved

Forum warning issued, UBR denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator