You :) BABY/CHILD Edition!
(05-15-2016, 07:04 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: [Image: 56889506.jpg]

It's not like that I am going to go back in Time and rape a Baby/Kid edition of you lol.
Just stop replying to his threads and eventually he will stop spamming the forum.
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • horror
Please refrain from posting disrespectful posts. Use the thread for its purpose. If you do not wish to post pictures of yourself as a child please do not post at all unless you have something nice to say.

Thanks

[FL] Spear
Administrator
The following 2 users Like Spear's post:
  • Insert, Mr.SkarKasm
(05-16-2016, 06:10 AM)Spear Wrote: Please refrain from posting disrespectful posts. Use the thread for its purpose. If you do not wish to post pictures of yourself as a child please do not post at all unless you have something nice to say.

Thanks

[FL] Spear
Administrator
(05-16-2016, 06:10 AM)Spear Wrote: Please refrain from posting disrespectful posts. Use the thread for its purpose. If you do not wish to post pictures of yourself as a child please do not post at all unless you have something nice to say.

Thanks

[FL] Spear
Administrator

If I may quote from the Off-Topic subtitle:
"The only place where off-topic is allowed."

Meaning we can go off topic in all manner of ways here, that is why this forum is named off topic.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • horror
(05-16-2016, 09:26 AM)Nuka Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 06:10 AM)Spear Wrote: -Snip-

If I may quote from the Off-Topic subtitle:
"The only place where off-topic is allowed."

Meaning we can go off topic in all manner of ways here, that is why this forum is named off topic.

Where did I state that you can not go off-topic in this thread?
I wrote that you should "use the thread for its purpose" which means you should use it for what it is created for, as an off-topic thread. Ofcourse you are allowed to go off-topic in this thread as it is posted in the "off-topic section". However, that does not mean you can disrespect and insult other users.

In what way did I say you are not allowed to go off-topic? You clearly just misunderstood my post.

Now, please use the thread for its purpose.

Spear
Fearless Administrator
[Image: baby_guy_by_piranha2021-d505vj2.png]
The following 1 user Likes trxsh's post:
  • Nuka
This is genuinely a weird thread. I'm afraid of you now and I feel as if you are one of those people without cams on Omegle who ask "asl" then "show dick pls" to 12 year olds.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Nuka
Honestly if people want to post pictures of themselves, kid version or present, they can just do it on the You-thread.

Thread closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]