Report: -={GG}=- AdamTheEpic
Name of player: -={GG}=- AdamTheEpic

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111349071

Time in GMT: 13:36

Server: rp_evocity_v33x

Summary: FailRp, Saying hes working for the government whilst hes clearly a reble whith a fake custom job. He also said he was only playing as a rebel because he liked the player model

Evidence:[img]file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/GarrysMod/garrysmod/screenshots/rp_evocity_v33x0003.png[/img]
(Had to upload as a video as photo would not work)
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
[Not involved]

However I've had experinces with this guy changing his job to a Hitman while being a Black Market Dealer, for some reason he seems to do this alot.
(05-14-2016, 06:45 PM)JoshZ Wrote: [Not involved]

However I've had experinces with this guy changing his job to a Hitman while being a Black Market Dealer, for some reason he seems to do this alot.

Not involved. Warned.

Also, was there any kind of Russia RP done by the rebels going on at the time?
(05-14-2016, 09:56 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(05-14-2016, 06:45 PM)JoshZ Wrote: [Not involved]

Not involved. Warned.

Also, was there any kind of Russia RP done by the rebels going on at the time?

No, he was the only rebel which a custom job at the time.
[Reported Player]
Okay, yes, I did this, but it didn't cause any problems. Both the VP and President agreed on this and it was even added to the laws. I did switch over after some time though.
[Image: unknown.png]
Hello Adamino,

The only problem with this is that Rebels are not supposed to Team with the Government. I suggest next time that you become a Citizen and use the /job command then.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]