Exams/GCSE!
So over he next 4 weeks I may be a little inactive on the server as I'm in Year 10 now so I have 6 GCSE's (Major End of Year Exams) and have like 3 Internal Exams. So this will mean more revision I have done a significant amount of revision topping 24 Hours of my free time over a period of time. This revision does not include in school revision so I've done a heck of a lot which isn't the best cause I've stressed myself out causing me to get lower marks in test but I've got that under control now. I'm Welsh also which will affect 1 exam!

My GCSE follow as:
Welsh: 13/05/16 at 9:00 AM - Higher Tier WJEC (I have this one tomorrow)
Biology: 17/05/16 at 13:00 PM - Higher Tier AQA
Chemistry: 19/05/16 at 9:00 AM - Higher Tier AQA
Physics: 25/05/16 at 13:00 PM - Higher Tier AQA
History: 14/06/16 at 13:00 PM - Higher Tier WJEC

Internal Exams:
Maths Paper 1: 16/06/16 at 9:00 AM
English Poetry: 21/06/16 at 12:30 PM
Maths Paper 2: 22/06/16 at 9:00 AM

So yes this is a pretty important time of my life for me. Sounds weird but I'm kind of  looking for my Chemistry and Physics not so much Biology as its my last favourite but I had to do it because it came with the other two. What Exams/GCSE do you guys have? Are you ready for them?
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
kk dont use this as a personal diary
I don't want your opinion of it is going to be sarcastic I wanted to see what type of exams people were sitting and if you don't got anything good to say don't say anything at all
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

okay have fun with this exam thing
Have fun. I shall hopefully never have to endure the pains of exams (like GCSE) ever again.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I'm taking my AS exams over the next couple of weeks, but as some of you may know some A-levels have been made linear so I won't be taking AS exams in them, just internal exams set by my school (which they decide to do at the same time as the AS exams... typical).

Because you're interested in what sort of exams, here are my exams.
AS edexcel maths:
Core 1 - 18 MAY
Further Pure 1 - 20 MAY
Core 2 - 25 MAY
Mechanics 1 - 08 JUN
Statistics 1 - 15 JUN
Statistics 2 - 27 JUN

Internal:
Physics unit 1 and 2 [19 MAY and 09 JUN respectively]
Biology [2 hours 07 JUN]

Got lots of revision to do, but I've been focusing more on the AS exams.

Take it easy and revise effectively. Past papers are by far the best resource along with mark schemes and examiner reports. Try and feel confident and convince yourself that it's easy and if you've done many past papers; you've already done it many times before.

Good luck with your exams!
Regards,
aviator
These are your mock exams I'm guessing?

Good luck if so, I didn't turn up to half my mocks and if I did I just slept at my desk.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Edned
(05-13-2016, 01:43 PM)Falcao Wrote: These are your mock exams I'm guessing?

Was going to say myself, I'm in Year 10 and recently completed my mock GCSEs, we don't sit the official until next year.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
What the fuck are revisions? And if someone can go in-depth with what GCSE's are that would be great. (I'm American)

Is it like the equivalent of a college placement test? Is it industry certification for something?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Basically Hitman I'm not sure what Revisions are I probably meant to put revise and a GCSE qualification is "a qualification in a specific subject typically taken by school students aged 14–16, at a level below A level". And for anyone of anyone else wondering in Wales they make us sit some of our GCSE early so my Welsh was 25% of the full course and my 3 Sciences plus my ISA which I had an A* In will equivalent to 1 GCSE. So by the middle of 2017 I will have had to sit 9 Exams and 3 Controlled ISA's to get 3 Science GCSE xD
Regards,
Joe Joe