what is going on?
well recently a friend came over and did some stuff on the forums with his account, but with my wifi, then he got perma banned and as it was the same ip so did i, so i explained everything to admins/SA and they unbanned me, but i still see as if im banned everytime i enter the forums.
this is how it looks when i go on the forums. (not even logged in.)
[Image: Bx6rOwK.jpg]
i got a browser called Tor, the browser masks my ip so i can go into hidden wiki and dark web etc, and when i use that it let me in.
[Image: r6JyI0L.jpg]
i dont know what to do, i contacted admins and super admins and neither have an answer.
For the looks of it my Ip is banned from the forums.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Looks like you are banned from ever certain pages or its an admin page where only staff are allowed to view,as far as I'm aware its a ban on the forums.
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
This used to be a problem for other forums i know and it had to do with IP bans.

Is it possible that you received 2 different bans? 1 account ban and 1 IP ban. The administrators removed the account ban but the IP ban is still active (hence why the "youre banned" message still pops up while youre logged out). They both need to be removed seperatly (unless MyBB fixed that) in order to get posting/viewing privaleges back.
(05-07-2016, 09:29 AM)Baskingner Wrote: This used to be a problem for other forums i know and it had to do with IP bans.

Is it possible that you received 2 different bans? 1 account ban and 1 IP ban. The administrators removed the account ban but the IP ban is still active (hence why the "youre banned" message still pops up while youre logged out). They both need to be removed seperatly (unless MyBB fixed that) in order to get posting/viewing privaleges back.

Yes i contacted the admin who banned me and we talked about it, he only banned my account. I also talked to a super admin which unbanned me and checked everything and seemed like ip was not banned. This is really wierd.
The original Cuban Minge
Any help admins or super admins?
The original Cuban Minge
Contact an admin via pm and see what they can do.
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
Did you try to use another browser?
Problem solved!

Thread closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]