Opinion on me?
So, those of you already know how to do this. It seems like everyone's been doing this lately so I said why not do one myself?

So, go ahead.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Reebs is one of the amazing people I've met on Fearless, he's a close friend and I hope it stays that way.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Reebs
Nice, just a nice person that does not hate on others. Helpful and always shows respect regardless of who you are.
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Insert's post:
  • Reebs
TBH Reebs, lets just say I wish all teachers were respectful as you. Unfortunately though some are rude, ignorant cunts that cant find the time to literally hold a conversation unless its through /help or with a staff member. Nor can reply to you, nor can even fucking have the dignity to even acknowledge you are there.

But yeah I like you Reebs, your a solid guy.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Reebs
Reebs,

You are an amazing colleague to work with at Park Industries, We have done some roleplays, would love to do more. You are always happy to help others and cheerful no matter what happens. You were the first person to speak to me, when I joined Fearless. I thank you for giving me such an amazing welcome in Fearless.

Regards,
Dylan James 
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Reebs
I've met you a couple of times, and I'm glad to say those encounters were not negative at all, you seem like a likable person and would love to get to know you more. You're great to work alongside as a teacher aswell!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Reebs
(05-08-2016, 10:24 AM)Marty Wrote: TBH Reebs, lets just say I wish all teachers were respectful as you. Unfortunately though some are rude, ignorant cunts that cant find the time to literally hold a conversation unless its through /help or with a staff member. Nor can reply to you, nor can even fucking have the dignity to even acknowledge you are there.

But yeah I like you Reebs, your a solid guy.

No need to say things like that bud. Don't know whether you're saying a teacher isn't acknowledging you're help call or not, but if it is what you're saying, I would suggest informing Falcao or Tomo.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Reebs
You seem like a pretty nice guy. Smile
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Reebs
What's not to like?

You are one of the people that I can say I am glad to call friend. You're one of the few people I could tell anything and trust for it not to go anywhere. Kind to mostly everyone, defend yourself with facts when confronted about things, know your shit.

Perfect teacher. Someone who actually wants the role and doesn't wipe your ass with it like some of them do (no offense to the teachers, but you know who you are.)

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 3 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Reebs, Merle, Marty
Absolute Legend! Reebs, my man! You're a funny guy and you are friendly, keep on doing what you're doing!
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • Reebs