sebasti161 ama
Why did you steal FL's code and open a clone server? (not trying to start shit, just wanna know).
(05-04-2016, 09:21 PM)SirMinus Wrote: Why did you steal FL's code and open a clone server? (not trying to start shit, just wanna know).

im not gonna talk about that
Do you think your funny?
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Why don't you like Pizza?

Since you don't like Pizza, what is your favorite food?

Why was your name DarthVirus for about a month?

What if your favorite FL memory and why?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
How old are you?
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Why have you constantly harassed players and called them slurs and profane names?
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(05-04-2016, 10:45 PM)Cox Wrote: Do you think your funny?

not really

(05-04-2016, 11:13 PM)Reebs Wrote: Why don't you like Pizza? im not sure i just really dont like much food

Since you don't like Pizza, what is your favorite food? fries from mcdonalds

Why was your name DarthVirus for about a month? it was for a few more than 1 month, after i had 3 bans or so i decided why not change my name to start again i guess, that turned out to be the name i have the most bans on today

What if your favorite FL memory and why? the day i joined fearless, my friend invited me and we farmed weed and contra in outer area warehouses. this was my favorite time, it was fun and i still remember it <3

(05-04-2016, 11:44 PM)Cox Wrote: How old are you?

im 13

(05-05-2016, 12:52 AM)Falcon Wrote: Why have you constantly harassed players and called them slurs and profane names?

not gonna respond to your questions if you gon ask questions like this
Who is who?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=69703

And why did you remove me from steam??
(05-05-2016, 11:42 AM)wow.wow Wrote: Who is who?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=69703

And why did you remove me from steam??

[Image: sQwC1hB.png]

i dont know
I don't see why you won't answer.. you clearly did it and everyone knows you did, this is an ask me anything not ask me what I want you to ask.