My Pokemon collection
Disclaimer: This is a Joke and if you don't want to be in it I will remove you. 

In the past months I have decided that its time to capture all the Pokemons. Well to this day I haven't been able to catch them, but I have manged to catch some.

The Ginger: This is a special one. Its power comes from its hair. 

The Hater Dog: This can only be summoned when the Ginger is out. Its power is to hate people and they get upset and weak. 

The GingerMaster: If The Ginger dies, he can revive him.

The WarChief: He can start a war.

This is my collection, but here are some that I am close to catching:
[spoiler][Image: spoiler%5D]
[Image: spoiler%5D]
GG, that is funny Smile i don't want to be removed but can you remove my picture from your profile picture?
(05-02-2016, 01:02 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: GG, that is funny Smile i don't want to be removed but can you remove my picture from your profile picture?

Why the heck do you have to Post that in nearly Every single THread wow.wow is in Aswell?!
PM him or ask an Admin to solve the Problem!
That's a nice pokemon collection, would you be up for trading?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(05-02-2016, 02:07 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 01:02 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: GG, that is funny Smile i don't want to be removed but can you remove my picture from your profile picture?

Why the heck do you have to Post that in nearly Every single THread wow.wow is in Aswell?!
PM him or ask an Admin to solve the Problem!

BECAUSE I ALREADY DID.
btw the ginger master looks like the adoring fan from Oblivion
(05-02-2016, 09:19 PM)Midget Wrote: That's a nice pokemon collection, would you be up for trading?

What you got?