Spiderman Pics (JUST POST EM!)
The thread is two months old, I thaught Faustie already stated all spiderman pics should be kept to this thread, and no where else. It's not like anyone has broken that rule. To be honest I don't really think they're that funny, nor have I posted any. But they aren't doing anything wrong, please tell me Toby, I don't remember seeing a rule saying "No Spiderman pics on this forum!", your own hatred for them cannot automatically create that rule for everyone to abide to.

Maybe Soulripper told you to post the reply saying no Spiderman pics, I don't know.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Noobias
(01-02-2012, 09:15 PM)Toby Wrote: Want spiderman threads?
Create your own forum for it?

Don't want spiderman pictuures?
Leave the thread?

You aren't being forced in here... if you hate spiderman pictures then a thread titled "Spiderman Pics" isn't the most logical place to go...
well considering i have to look on most of the threads and posts for abusive content and spammers... yes i do have to look at them...
Well, no abusive content here officer.
You can go now, let us have our laughs.
I don't see the point why you are arguing about this thread.

It is clearly marked as Spiderman thread and in the forum section 'Off-Topic'.
So you are allowed to post.

This thread is 10000000.... (and so on) times better than all the 'OMG serverz down' threads or this http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...9#pid66289 (sorry man)
Should I continue?

Just go through the section.

I like the pictures and they are pretty funny!
(01-02-2012, 09:55 PM)Visual Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...9#pid66289

I fucking died of laughter when I read that thread XD (no offense to the poster)
Well I am very sorry to this kid but his this is useless and stupid and not this here!
(01-02-2012, 09:59 PM)Visual Wrote: Well I am very sorry to this kid but his this is useless and stupid and not this here!

I'm sorry, but i didn't understand a word you just said Tounge
[Image: gal_spiderman11.jpg]
[Image: 12121627.jpg]
[Image: downloader.php?file=roflbot-h9RC.jpg]
See You Later, space cowboy...
LOL!
I've never seen a spiderman pic posted at a relevant time Cheese