The New FL meme
The new FL meme is here. It has came to us to teach us with its knowledge and religion .

The following 7 users Like Foxirius2205's post:
  • Awestruck, Merle, Willem de Walrus, Nuka, eazy b, Mr.SkarKasm, Grunt
I want the teapots in the cabinet
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Grunt
(04-25-2016, 02:26 PM)Nuka Wrote: I want the teapots in the cabinet

You will get em if you go to church :)
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • Grunt
Stop.
lol wut? what? lol ahahahah! i don't go to church lol, neither do i want to teach you about my religion as that i simply don't care about you lol, i don't understand why the fuck is this shit happening lol.
(04-25-2016, 05:09 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: lol wut? what? lol ahahahah! i don't go to church lol, neither do i want to teach you about my religion as that i simply don't care about you lol, i don't understand why the fuck is this shit happening lol.

Lol what* 

Well how are you religion if you don't go to church?

Well if you didn't care about me, why did you post this?

This is called "Skin Insanity". You are making a video just because you found a way to make money online. So you need to pay for your skins, but not for your mic.
(04-25-2016, 05:03 PM)Toxin Wrote: Stop.

What?
(04-25-2016, 05:22 PM)wow.wow Wrote:
(04-25-2016, 05:09 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: lol wut? what? lol ahahahah! i don't go to church lol, neither do i want to teach you about my religion as that i simply don't care about you lol, i don't understand why the fuck is this shit happening lol.

Lol what* 

Well how are you religion if you don't go to church?

Well if you didn't care about me, why did you post this?

This is called "Skin Insanity". You are making a video just because you found a way to make money online. So you need to pay for your skins, but not for your mic.

i don't go to church because i am a muslim, muslims don't go to churches

I don't care about teaching you about my religion*

lol wut.