What is your best joke?
What is your best joke?
My best joke is: Something that i can't write on the forums (Becuse it will break like all rules)

xD
What is 13 and 5 added together there. What if a night ou t to without drink you kni w what in zsatinh
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
My jokes are either mean, corny or both. They are too inappropriate for forums...
Least inappropriate is- There is no appropriate ones
My fav jokes are in reddit.com/r/meanjokes
I only find racist, sick or simply wrong jokes funny so you won't be hearing any from me.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Grunt
My ex once told me to come on her shoulder, well.... I came.

My ex once suggested me that we could try roleplay where I am the dog and she is the owner... Well when she was getting the leash from the kitchen, I shat in the corner.

These jokes are pretty corny, but I do have a soft side... I once got to rub a dog... out from a car bonnet.

These are least inappropriate.
Your mum
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • eazy b
Why did Sally fall off the swing ? Because she had no arms.

Knock Knock
Who's There
Not Sally
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Link, trxsh
One I heard some time ago:

During the Winter War, a Soviet regiment was walking in a forrest. Suddenly, someone yells from behind some bushes:
"One Finn can kill 10 Russians!".
Shocked, the leader of the regiment sends in his 10 best troops. Gunfire ensues and 3 minutes later, the same person yells
"One Finn can kill 100 Russians!"
The leader becomes angry that he just lost his 10 best men, and sends in 100 troops. And again, gunfire for a few minutes. Then the person yells
"One Finn can kill 1000 Russians!"
Furious, the leader sends in 1000 men to kill the man. And, like before, gunfire ensues. A few minutes later, it stops and one badly wounded Russian comes out from the bushes and says "We've been tricked! There's actually two of them!"
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • trxsh
fearless rp

Wink
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 4 users Like Nuka's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, mgdwszx, Foxirius2205, Link