Memories
I remember so much...
My earliest memory is from my first day on the server. I met Aviator, when he was a president...
The first person I spoke to that day, and I thought he was so cool.

I was confused, yet people were so helpful. So welcoming. 

The first time I RP'd as a Corleone was back with a guy named caboose. We had taken over the Offices, and me being only about 3 hours was completely confused. But caboose's word was law. His decisions were always the best ones. I remember when we took a hostage, and I went down the elevator to see if the police were there. They were, surrounded by barricades but they didn't see me. I quickly went back up and informed caboose what they were doing, and he said "Good job". I felt so proud.

I then heard about Ruxandra for the first time, and I was so terrified of her. However, it was close to the end of her era so I never ended up meeting her. Maybe passing her only once on the server.

Narcotic scared me too. To be honest, I don't know why I was so scared of them back then. Maybe it was my young mind constantly aware that they were in a position of power? 

Slowly but surely I started understanding the ropes better. There were days I would just sit and read the rules over and over, not only because I didn't want to get banned, but because I was bored. 

I remember the first time I met Infernaw was outside Rebel House, when I ran in front of her Lambo screaming some or other bullshit about Jesus. She crashed into a sign, swerving out of the way trying not to hit me. Laughing and telling me to get inside and to tell her more about Jesus. I think I said something about him being black and having a big beard, I don't really remember.

The first real friend I made on the server came only much later. Either the end of 2013 or the beginning of 2014. We had so many great moments, making a cooking show RP, and a few other various ones, some of which included Lesanka and a few of my mates. All I remember was that it was fun, and we had so many laughs during that period of time. This was during the Enzyme period, and I remember thinking how cool he was. Venom was around too, and after meeting him I decided to change my name to Toxin in honour of him. This was probably the toughest period of my life for me, but Fearless helped make it so much more manageable and I'll forever be thankful to those I met during 2014. Then one day I snapped. I removed everybody. My friendslist went from 150 - 0 real quick. Oops.

After I lost this friend (due to other reasons), I didn't really come on much. I didn't see the point. Fast forward a year and I return to both the forums and the server, and so much has changed. Whereas only a few things would of changed had I come on consistently, it was as if everything changed overnight. It's amazing what one year can do.

I won't lie, I was lost. So many faces I thought I would see again; Baskingner, Fiddlestiiicks, Blurr, Preditor of War, Kpred, Sir Turtles, Daniel, Potato Girl, Scotch, Oztincloud... SO many more names I just can't remember right now. They weren't on the server anymore, moved on. Time to start over again.

That friend is back now. Spoke to him for the first time in a long time last night. Maybe now things will start going back to how they were?

Side note: I don't know why I made this thread. I guess I was just feeling uber nostalgic for some reason. Y'know when you remember something and it gives you that little chill? Yeah...
The following 3 users Like trxsh's post:
  • DreeBott, Merle, Ceddyhmra
Narcotic and Ruxandra were by far the worst examples of staff we have ever had, so dw
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • trxsh