Question????
Would people like me if I had a deeper voice?????
Probably not, I mean mintblackbeard does have a pretty high voice (no offence) but I wouldn't like him better if he had a deeper voice. Same with many of my high-voiced friends.
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
The following 1 user Likes summotion's post:
  • DreeBott
Don't sweat it, man.

When I was younger I had an incredibly 'squeaky' voice and I was ridiculed because of it. I hated having it and now that I'm older and have a deeper voice I absolutely hate it, there are many advantages to having a higher voice, such as if you're interested in singing you can hit high notes. I don't know how old you are but my advice would be to embrace it. Yes, there are many on the server that will be put off by a high pitched voice, as you'd appear to 'immature' for them, but hey it's just another thing to add to your unique persona.
Don't judge someone because of their voice, you're completely fine the way you are. Yes, puberty does eventually make it's way with voice. Not everyone's voice deepens at 13-14. My voice hasn't fully broken through and I'm 15. You just gotta be patient and be positive about yourself.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
On gmod, probably
Just don't be a €unt
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
I don't care about voice personally, unless you are like really fucking loud and obnoxious with it.  I think it tends to do with maturity more than actual voice on the server, should've heard me in 2012/13 lol
Yes, people would, most of the others who has commented are squeakers themselves, so they wont give you an accurate answer.
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Merle
(05-02-2016, 02:25 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Yes, people would, most of the others who has commented are squeakers themselves, so they wont give you an accurate answer.

I myself find that it doesn't but each to their own.
(05-02-2016, 02:04 AM)Merle Wrote: Don't judge someone because of their voice, you're completely fine the way you are. Yes, puberty does eventually make it's way with voice. Not everyone's voice deepens at 13-14. My voice hasn't fully broken through and I'm 15. You just gotta be patient and be positive about yourself.

Feck off m8 u sound 20.

And to answer Bradlee's question, frankly I don't judge people from their voices because I use to be exactly the same when I was younger (as most males experience, obviously). I use to hate having a high-pitched voice. People tend not to take you as seriously and think that you're some obnoxious brat. Take a look at Blurr for instance, he was bullied so bad on the server. I remember logging on one day and he was over at KFC crying over voice chat telling people to leave him alone, and then he left. He recently came back onto the server again after god-knows-how-long and OMFG has his voice changed. I couldn't believe it, but then I realised that everyone goes through that. Personally, my voice didn't start breaking until I was 15-16 (I've already told you this) so honestly, don't worry about your voice at all. It'll happen in time.