Moving to South Korea
Hey

I've made a decision to move to South Korea and live with my dad (who is stationed there in the US Army. He's chief of communications. He's a CWO2, Chief Warrant Officer 2) and since I want to try and get into the USMA at West Point, NY (About 3-4 hours from where I live currently) and since I've lived with my mom and grandmother for all my life I really don't have any military experience, and the high schools around here do not offer JROTC classes, which was one of the primary reasons for wanting to move with my dad. I'll be living there for one year, then we're either going to England, Germany, Japan, US East Coast (Again) or US West Coast for the next 3 years. I got to Fort Niagara (I believe, i'll have to ask) next week with him (He's coming for a few days) and get my Military Identification, and apply for a Passport at a post office. I'm leaving late June, early July.

I've lived in the US all my life. So yeah, I've never even left the country before.
Any members from South Korea who can give me some tips n' shit before I go?
The following 1 user Likes Adamantite's post:
  • Xesus
Sounds good man, enjoy it!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Adamantite
Always be polite to elderly, slurp your ramen and say "Hyung" to men that are older than you, and "Noona" to women that are older than you!
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
Don't go to DPRK