Larry's Unblacklist Request
Your name: Larry Gibbons

Your blacklist ID: 59813

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26456186

Reason: NLR

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Temar

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I honestly don't remember anything of this situation. This must have happened a long time ago. I just got on the server today because I wanted to get some roleplay in and when I died, It made me wait an insane amount of time to respawn. I honestly don't know what I did to deserve this but I am sorry. I just want to roleplay. I understand the concept of NLR and I can assure you, I will not break it.
Has anyone checked this out yet?
This is a blacklist you were given for breaking NLR by the old staff member, Temar.
Temar is not a part of our community anymore and I doubt you'll get an answer from him, and from the same point we won't be able to remove the blacklist from you as an unblacklist request should have been made a long time ago.

Explanation of NLR
Some players, both new and old, have difficulty with this rule. After you have died, you may not return to the place where you died for 10 minutes. There are no exceptions to this rule. For example, if you’re called back to a raid over radio before your 10 minutes are up, you may not go. In this case, it’s generally best to write in the radio “.// NLR” or something, just to inform people why you’re not turning up. Once the 10 minutes have expired, you may return to the place of death.

After death, you also forget everything from your past life, such as current situations, the person who killed you, people you’ve killed, passwords, and so on. However, it’s OK to remember long-term details of the character you play, such as your job, clan, long-term RP friends, and so on.

With this said, I'm going to deny this unban request.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator