Opinion on me?
(04-08-2016, 08:24 AM)JackZ Wrote: shit at clan wars vs SAA
jk cool dude

Didnt all of you guys leave us so we (The mercenaries) was the only guys left? Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Random
No the clan war was like 4 hours of straight gun fire lmao we died at the end then the SAA rushed us
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
(04-08-2016, 03:58 PM)Georgy Wrote: No the clan war was like 4 hours of straight gun fire lmao we died at the end then the SAA rushed us

Correction, it was 6 hours, nearly 7  Angel
Banana's.
(04-08-2016, 04:21 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 03:58 PM)Georgy Wrote: No the clan war was like 4 hours of straight gun fire lmao we died at the end then the SAA rushed us

Correction, it was 6 hours, nearly 7  Angel

It was an amazing clan battle tho
The original Cuban Minge
kebab
TBH, at first I wasn't sure what to think. I hadn't met you before you left, only recently. You seemed nice when I was helping you with the new things they added, such as new commands and stuff but then afterwards I wasn't too sure what to think. You appear to have your moments, although generally they appear to be quite okay. It's really too early for me to say what exactly I think, but once I have a clearer image I'll be sure to update this post Smile

UPDATE: After spending some time with you in a near-empty server, I've concluded that you are indeed a very chilled guy. Great understanding of the rules, as would be expected of some with your amount of hours. Enjoyable conversation. 10/10 would talk again.
The following 1 user Likes trxsh's post:
  • Georgy
(04-13-2016, 07:12 PM)Toxin Wrote: TBH, at first I wasn't sure what to think. I hadn't met you before you left, only recently. You seemed nice when I was helping you with the new things they added, such as new commands and stuff but then afterwards I wasn't too sure what to think. You appear to have your moments, although generally they appear to be quite okay. It's really too early for me to say what exactly I think, but once I have a clearer image I'll be sure to update this post Smile
Alright thx man Cheese
The original Cuban Minge
The following 1 user Likes Georgy's post:
  • trxsh
you're kebab
i like kebab Smile