Opinion on me?
(04-13-2016, 07:17 PM)Georgy Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 07:12 PM)Toxin Wrote: TBH, at first I wasn't sure what to think. I hadn't met you before you left, only recently. You seemed nice when I was helping you with the new things they added, such as new commands and stuff but then afterwards I wasn't too sure what to think. You appear to have your moments, although generally they appear to be quite okay. It's really too early for me to say what exactly I think, but once I have a clearer image I'll be sure to update this post :)
Alright thx man :D

Anytime ;D it's nice to know what the general community thinks about you :) helps you work on your flaws. I actually considered making a similar thread to this one, but I don't think many people know me anyways lol.

UPDATE: After spending some time with you in a near-empty server, I've concluded that you are indeed a very chilled guy. Great understanding of the rules, as would be expected of some with your amount of hours. Enjoyable conversation. 10/10 would talk again.
The following 1 user Likes trxsh's post:
  • Georgy
you are still like kebab....... ( why the fuck aren't replying m8?)
The following 1 user Likes Mr.SkarKasm's post:
  • Georgy
(04-15-2016, 08:17 AM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: you are still like kebab....... ( why the fuck aren't replying m8?)

XD why am i a kenab Sad
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
(04-15-2016, 02:08 PM)Georgy Wrote:
(04-15-2016, 08:17 AM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: you are still like kebab....... ( why the fuck aren't replying m8?)

XD why am i a kenab Sad

cuz kebab

KeBab

not KeNab

what the fuck is enapp?

why the fuck is it rhyyyming?
Im done with you. XD
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
but.... but... WHY? i like kebab!

or you know what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px-FRo1K3DE
(04-08-2016, 03:37 AM)Georgy Wrote: Hey guys i made this post because i wanted to know what the community thinks about me. If there are negative things to say its ok i want to hear everything.

2/10
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Pretty decent guy. Never met you but yeah
You're cool, but your signature is far too large. Downscale it?
[Image: MZRod0q.png]