Poll: Is it possible to leak public information?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ye
19.05%
4 19.05%
no you fucking idiot its public
80.95%
17 80.95%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Question: Leaking
I can't help but notice this thread might have some hidden intentions?
From what I can see it seems like you have formed your opinion already regardless of what other peoples input would be, so what was the need for this thread?
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • edgie
(04-05-2016, 01:12 PM)Agorith Wrote: I can't help but notice this thread might have some hidden intentions?
From what I can see it seems like you have formed your opinion already regardless of what other peoples input would be, so what was the need for this thread?

Because JackZ might want to know others Opinions on the Matter...
Funny thing is that if this is regarding your ban, Fieldy, this thread has already failed as it is.

You had not been banned for ''Leaking'', you had been banned due to having shared clear personal information about a staff member towards people, without said staff members consent.

With that being said, as I already notified you off on your UBR is being discussed internally and will be able and get closed somewhere today.
(04-05-2016, 01:23 PM)Agorith Wrote: Funny thing is that if this is regarding your ban, Fieldy, this thread has already failed as it is.

You had not been banned for ''Leaking'', you had been banned due to having shared clear personal information about a staff member towards people, without said staff members consent.

With that being said, as I already notified you off on your UBR is being discussed internally and will be able and get closed somewhere today.

who said it was regarding my ban, jackz has nothing to do with my ban.
Not to leak public information as such, but sharing it without someone else's consent is near enough the same thing.
[Image: OpoYiUv.jpg]
I'm sorry, but some of the acts by a few staff members lately has been pathetic
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • , Grunt
Yes, it is leaking but not from the person who found it. If you found shit on me through Google that's my stupid fault for putting it there.
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Grunt, Ivan Tempski
Just wait until you apply for jobs, employers love googling applicants :L
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  •
Lol the Backstreet Minges are back at it again.
If this thread is only meant to provoke certain staff members I'm just gonna go ahead and close it.
You can take your personal grudges and opinions privately.

OT: Yes anything can be found on google. In Sweden pretty much everyone's identity, phone numbers, and addresses are out there. Doesn't mean I'd be okay with that information being shared on things like FL, with negative intentions. It all depends on the scenario imo.
As for Fieldy's case. It's being looked into, but Fieldy needs to mind his attitude aswell in the meantime. Js.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Grunt
If leaking a staff member's personal stuff is not allowed, surely that should apply to players?
I've heard from a friend that while I was unbanned, x player found pictures of me, set it as their TS picture and there was a channel, with admins in, laughing.
Now, if the allegations are true, then tbh, this ban is bullshit aswell. I didn't give consent for x player to do it, but admins laughed.
Quit the bullshit, and stop contradicting yourselves.