Are you an admin? READ THIS:
Hellow, its Insert.
Today I would like to remind everyone of the Mingemap known as V33X.
This is my favorite map.
Today I played on the map at 17:00 (Swedish/GMT+1)

It was chaos. (Check logs)

The minging was insane.

I dont know where to start...

I witnessed a paramedic in a suit CDMing 3 people with an ambulance, not saving them.

I witnessed dead/uncouncious bodys everywhere, being jumped on and punched at by several people.

I witnessed myself as Police Seargent being TeamKilled by an SRU.

I witnessed ALOT of FailRP.

I witnessed alot of punchwhoring.

I witnessed Propblocking and propspamming.

All in just two hours.

I tried to be informative in OOC and in Local OOC, but that wouldnt help.

Spear and Snowredwolf are doing an awesome job as admins only dedicated to V33X, but two admins arent enough

If you are an admin that does not lagg alot on V33X, then please join once in a while and administer the servers.

Or come up with something else, cause this isnt working.

(I dont have any screen recorder, so I wasnt able to capture it all)
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
We do more than you think. I recognise us punishing people for the reasons you have written in your examples. Also, sending @ calls would help better instead of screaming over teamspeak.

SnowredWolf and I went undercover today. As fast as we went undercover, we saw a big difference and many players started with constantly breaking the rules. In a small amount of time an unusually big amount of punishments were given to players on the server.

Next time I suggest you to send @ calls instead of screaming over teamspeak. You knew we both were undercover since you were speaking to us there.
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • Insert
[Image: 3a731236abff8d3769c4b4e3e3437ca4.png]
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Insert, MegaOmega
(04-04-2016, 09:44 PM)Spear Wrote: We do more than you think. I recognise us punishing people for the reasons you have written in your examples. Also, sending @ calls would help better instead of screaming over teamspeak.

SnowredWolf and I went undercover today. As fast as we went undercover, we saw a big difference and many players started with constantly breaking the rules. In a small amount of time an unusually big amount of punishments were given to players on the server.

Next time I suggest you to send @ calls instead of screaming over teamspeak. You knew we both were undercover since you were speaking to us there.

Spear, I am not blaming you and Snow. That is not what I was trying to say.
You guys do an AMAZING job (stated above) and yes, I should have sent in admin calls. But there was soo much happening at the same time. At the end though I did send a couple.

And this post isnt just about an experience I had for ONE day, usually it takes some time to get an @call answered, but yet again this isnt your guys fault. You guys probably get bombarded with @calls.
I would just like some more admins on v33x to help you guys out. Thats all.
I did not state that you didnt do anything. Im sorry if I made you guys feel this way both here and on TS, I might have overreacted, sorry.
Sad 
And you guys probably punished them when I left.
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
I think we have 3 other open threads regarding v33x
[Image: BdRzYpp.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Spear, Insert, MegaOmega, summotion
I know you were not targeting us Smile I understand how you feel and you have the rights to feel that way. I totally agree with you how sad it is to see how people act "when there is no staff on". It is just how it is. Totally depends on the players.
We are trying our best to make a difference. However, we can not do everything at the same time.
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • Insert
What people forget sometimes is that YOU as a player can help the server too.
It's surprising how you only just need to talk to most of the, for example, new players who start propsurfing.
If you've tried to tell the rulebreaker to stop and they ignore you, you can proceed with creating a player report.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Calums_universe, Insert
I think it would be great if undercover admins had delayed bans. Where they punished a rulebreaker, but the ban wouldn't show or take effect after 3 hours or something similar.
The server would have rulebreakers for those few hours. But I am sure in the long run it would pay off, because people would seriously think about what they were doing.

For those mingy v33x moments I know everyone has done at some point in FL.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Insert
Me and multiple other staff members are still on v33x half the time.
I personally switch inbetween v33 and v2d 50/50.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Calums_universe, Insert
Yeah insert, i completely agree with you that v33x is understaffed a lot of the time, i mean thats why i moved to v2d, but v33x is undoubtedly the more popular server, and the recent resignations in both staff and teachers was bad for v33x as most of them we're regular users on there.

Honestly mate, i think the solution is at the moment:

- Help out where YOU can [like Infernaw said]
- Try to report and record things when you see them happening
- Just be patient as from what i have seen, staff recruitment and promotions are recently taking place

I know it's frustrating as v33x is definitely the better map to be playing on, but it's just the way it is for the moment, it will gradually get better. Definitely as it looks like the server switch is happening again when everyone slowly moves back to v33x.

However, i do agree that some of the staff could maybe come on v33x some time if they aren't busy just to help clean things up a little.

Regards,
       Dan

EDIT: 
Quote:I think it would be great if undercover admins had delayed bans. 

From what i have seen, when admins like snowredwolf and spear go online, they follow rule breaks and take a note of them and simply ban / blacklist them all at once. Obviously they instant do it if they are mass minging but you get the point......

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • Insert