Unblacklist - Racial Slur (OOC)
Your name: [FL:DJ] Merle

Your blacklist ID: 69978

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53380178

Reason: Racial Slur in OOC.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Agorith

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I haven't used or said anything with a racial slur lately in OOC. There was a few arguments last night about a "doomfort" that I had raided. I stayed out of it, was nice and didn't swear. I mostly keep away from arguments or problems that are happening in-game. But, as I got home as of 4:00 PM UTC-5:00 (Eastern Time) I noticed that I was blacklisted from OOC. I'm a very nice person and haven't seen myself use racial slur lately, I could get a few players to back me up as I tend not to swear in OOC or even say the word "ni**a". However, I did use the word salty in OOC. I did not know this was a racial slur but I honestly think I don't deserve this blacklist. It's not something I want in my history and I would like to keep my record clean. If there is a reason and if possible, please state it below. Another thing I don't get is that Fearless kinda refrains from swearing. I lately have went from simple words like saying god to gosh, shit to chit. Simple things. As a Fearless DJ whenever I broadcast I also tend not to swear. Listening to music that do HAVE swears in it. But, as of what I just said I don't think I deserve this blacklist.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
Whilst it's true you did not do this in OOC, you still used a word that is not allowed on FL.

As can be seen in this video: http://sendvid.com/l52z60yk

All I can do for you here is edit the blacklist so that OOC is not mentioned.
Alright, if you can edit it for the OOC is not mentioned that is fine. Like I said, it was not OOC. Now that I see what it actually was I'm quite happy and over it now. Thanks Agorith, you can close the thread.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
I just realised I took your OOC away because that was the most minor and most accurate thing I could take away for your actions.
OOC is not mentioned in your blacklist, it's just the OOC access that had been taken away.

Denied.