Is there a way to get your own TS channel?
Heart 
Hi i am a donator on the server, i would very much like to have an own TS channel for me and my friends on the actual Fearless TS server. But do i have to donate to the TS server if that is possible to get my own channel?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
No, you do not. right click on the top channel on the TS and click create Sub Channel. Enter in everything and your channel will be in User Created Channels!
I would, however, contact an administrator in order for your channel to be made permanant.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(03-28-2016, 09:59 AM)Gog Wrote: No, you do not. right click on the top channel on the TS and click create Sub Channel. Enter in everything and your channel will be in User Created Channels!

There is no way to do that, the create sub-channel button is gray. I bet i have to contact an admin then Cheese
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Awestruck
Hello. To create your channel, you require the donator status on the teamspeak server. If you have this on the server, you can get it on the TS by asking an admin.

You can then right click under "User Created Channels" and click "Create Channel".

Then you must contact an admin to make your channel permenant.

I hope I have helped you. If you have anymore questions, PM me.
The following 2 users Like mintblackbeard's post:
  • Awestruck, Eclipze
You have to be a donator to create your own channel, whenever doing it, make it 'Semi-Permanent', and contact an admin to get it 'Permanent'.

Whenever its done, that should be it.

(Remember, an admin has to give you the donator server group aswell)

Viljo created my channel, and maybe you can get another admin to make one for you.

Kind Regards,
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Eclipze
(03-28-2016, 11:38 AM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Hello. To create your channel, you require the donator status on the teamspeak server. If you have this on the server, you can get it on the TS by asking an admin.

You can then right click under "User Created Channels" and click "Create Channel".

Then you must contact an admin to make your channel permenant.

I hope I have helped you. If you have anymore questions, PM me.

Thank you Mint!

Glad to get some good help Wink
+Rep on you
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Solved