Unblacklist request
Your name: [FL:RP] Cookie

Your blacklist ID: 75365
Steam ID : [b]STEAM_0:1:42606324[/b]

Reason: Raiding a passive RP

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Infernaw

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: So, okay, my friend told me to go to the offices as he saw people with guns. Once I did come there, I rushed towards the elevator, wanting them to take me hostage, aswell as my friend. Once I went to the top, I heard the guys shouting - REBEL WITH A GUN! I was clueless, until I did ctrl+tab, the gun was invisible in first person mode. I immediatly holstered it, running towards my car. Two minutes later, I got blacklisted and kicked for "lying"? I don't see what I did lie about, Infernaw.
You ran in and your friend told you to "go, go go!" and you went in.
After I kicked you and you came back, you even told me you had the intention of raiding them, but your gun was "accidentally out".
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
No? The guy that told me to "go, go, go!" was some random stranger. Intention of raiding a passive RP place? I dont' think so, I never had the intention of raiding them. And yes, my gun was "accidentally out." This bug has happened many times to me and other people, where the gun just goes invisible.
Why would your friend send you somewhere alone where there's armed people?
You were a rebel, not any other force that would fight against that?
I knew my mate was about to be held hostage, so if he was being held hostage, I wanted to be a hostage
Completely unrealistic for yourself to actively try and become hostaged by people.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Nobody was being held hostage.

Denied.