Constantly Harrasing by Yakuza
Thread Title: Report: [FL:RP] Yakuza

Name of player: [FL:RP] Yakuza

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150073681

Time in GMT: 10:01, Yesterday in morning aswell ( didn't took any pictures )

Server: v33x

Summary: Okey I think this is not against the rules, but, Guy called Yakuza has been harrasing me and rest of players in OOC by Saying " Making BR on you in 30 min " or " Your br is up " and giving links, it just makes me impossible to RP in game, he is constantly spamming chat with these kind of things, it just feels uncomfortable to play on server, his RP-ing on a server depends on harrasing everyone in the chat with these kind of thinks, with time to time they are going to annoy people,so if this Summary isn't enough I got some pictures.

Evidence:

[Image: C9C1C58BDDDFCA78DD70391AD2851ABD4AA90040]

[Image: D4681DE960CE16BADD61B1E98D0F16ADF65CAF91]

[Image: F28924CC37B39D2F11D2B03A0147FD57AB3692F1]

[Image: 3714EEE2DD582BA38A46491F5B7B78AF335245BC]

[Image: EBFC3A149CF5D68D20E781F4662CA57EF1955F0C]

1If pictures are not showen, ask me for another link
Okay, it has now become apparent that you don't like me much. You pretty much say this on a daily basis. I think it's fair that i give people the chance of seeing that i have posted onto the forums. Not everyone has a forum account, or even checks the forums. I am giving them the chance to defend themselves. I think it's only fair that people are getting ban requests. I would also like the mention the fact that you have started this (check the logs). Every time i posted a br, i would say who it was for, the link and just check it out. Rewz would comment every time, why don't you just mute me?

[Image: e0435e4100.jpg]

Also don't contradict. 

I don't have anything else to say. I will not be replying to this thread, unless requested by an Admin to do so.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Mate your makignme to hate you, stop harrasing everyone, its impossible to pay atention in game while you are harraisn g everyone, pls stop it, just place BR and stop accusign players in OOC, RP mate....Your not made on a server to accuse everyone in OOC, Just stop it man....
And if you don't believe me, your story is not really truth, ask players on a server if they feel harrased....
I have just been told to "get life", i find this very harassing. 
[Image: 9b78ad7f0a.jpg]
(03-27-2016, 08:53 AM)Yakuza Wrote: I have just been told to "get life", i find this very harassing. 
[Image: 9b78ad7f0a.jpg]

Well just because I was very angry, it was my mistake, but please, stop with that spamming, even teachers told you, but no, your going on your own way...
hello fearless I would like to help with rewz's complaint he is just stopping random BR on everyone and I would like justice It is really ingoring me I love roleplay but its just being ruined by yakuza
Okay, Death Strider, it's only ruining your experience because i reported you, meaning you was breaking rules.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
+support
(03-27-2016, 10:50 AM)Rambi™ Wrote: +support

Not involved.
There is also no need for + or - Supports, they will not change anything as Staff Members can conclude the (U)BR's themselves.

Warned.