Warning System reactivated
Information 

Dear Fearless Community,

I did just reactivate and reconfigure the warning system.
Some of you may already know the system we had.

From now on, if you do something which is against the Forum Rules you will be receiving a warning. Those warnings give you one or more points, depending on the severity of your failure. Some of those points expire, some don't. If you reach a certain warning level you will be suspended from posting or banned from the forum.

These are the warnings you can receive:

The warning levels are the following:

Warning level at 50% - Posting privileges suspended for 1 Week
Warning level at 80% - Posting privileges suspended for 2 Weeks
Warning level at 100% - Permanent Ban
These warning levels give you 2 chances to behave before getting banned, if you don't manage you will have to live with the result of your action.

Please be aware that all the warning reasons are in a beta state, there will be updates, removals or new ones. I will try to update this post after each change.

IF YOU HAVE COMPLAINTS OR THINK YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TREATED FAIR: PM me: Nudelholz

We don't want you banned, unless you are a meanie, that's why: read the Forum Rules.

Any comments and thoughts are to be left underneath this post.

- Nudelholz
The following 2 users Like Nudelholz's post:
  • Vaqxination, Rainbow Dash
Okay.
looks nice
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Looks good, but I cant view Warning Reasons in my UserCP, something that, in my opinion, should be accessible by the user.
Makes sense, Plus itll make things a little more organized in the Forum Bans department
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

It should be 1 point for off-topic posts too, I believe.
Im on 40% somehow.
Good that it's back.
Im on a perma 50%
That aggravates me a bit.

Those offences should have an expiration date, as they are listed on the chart to expire, yet they are listed as Permanent.
Where can you check the % ?

Edit
Now i can see it.

How did i get 20% ?
The old warnings have been deleted but for some reason it still says the percentage.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.