The Lie We Live
So recently I came across this video while watching some Prince Ea videos, its a pretty deep video, some stuff I don't think is true in it but most of it is true.

[Image: alfred.png]
The following 12 users Like Alfred's post:
  • Emil, MasterNoda, Foxirius2205, Tomo, Gog, Hitman, NJperry, sebasti161, Random, Edned, Pear, Holdem
Wow, that's amazing. Wanted to make me cry
I agree 100%. We live a lie, but the truth is so scary that very few can accept and handle it. We live in a world that we don't know, our history isn't what we think, for as Napoleon once said "What is history, but a fable agreed upon?". History is written by the victors, and war doesn't prove who's right, only who's left. Perhaps we're not as good as we think, perhaps we're not the good guys of the world, perhaps... Just perhaps, we're actually on the bad guy's side, and we don't even know it.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 6 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Gog, MegaOmega, Alfred, Edned, NJperry, Pear
Deep af
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Edned
(03-19-2016, 12:46 PM)Holdem Wrote: I agree 100%. We live a lie, but the truth is so scary that very few can accept and handle it. We live in a world that we don't know, our history isn't what we think, for as Napoleon once said "What is history, but a fable agreed upon?". History is written by the victors, and war doesn't prove who's right, only who's left. Perhaps we're not as good as we think, perhaps we're not the good guys of the world, perhaps... Just perhaps, we're actually on the bad guy's side, and we don't even know it.

[Image: 05181de807611a469210be033faf00cb58000b-wm.jpg]
[Image: alfred.png]
This is what I said in my goodbye thread, do what YOU wish to do, not what someone else wants you to do.
Don't let anyone stop your future aspirations. You are in control of you.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
very inspirational i will stop playing cityrp all day and go outside
/sarcasm
That video is deep.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(03-19-2016, 03:04 PM)Hitman Wrote: That video is deep.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

i know right!

sebasti161
Fearless nub
I agree with all of it and it is just 100% true as well. The problem is there's just too many damn people in the world to convince. People are just so stubborn these days, they say "We need to look after ourselves", "You can't tell us how to live our lives" and "Why should we care about your problems?" it's the same argument over and over again. The only day we will unite together as a Family, is when a big giant Alien invasion comes.
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Alfred