Fearless so far
Tomukas here,

So hey guys! These past days I was playing FearlessRP and just developing my character(Omar Johnson) and I was enjoying until few things happened. Random cops running around squeekers and just trying to annoy pure hell out of you. No disrespect to S.R.U tho, they were raiding my house today and even tho it was my house and my stuff I really enjoyed getting raided by them lol, the tactics and communication between them.

I really like the thing that, not every criminal has to be friends between each other because obviously this is how it is.

The only problem that I see is in police officer job, like I mean there should be some restrictions to that job, like passing a test and getting whitelisted or something, because when I see people like that trying to role play as an police officer it just seriously ruins perfect gameplay in the server.

Discuss.
The following 1 user Likes Belov's post:
  • Agorith
I've already suggested simple, multiple question based questionnaire to be carried out before anyone can become a Police officer. People have suggested re-adding the hour limit to the job and unfortunately it was decided against. I don't think there is any way around this, but I understand your point I totally agree.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Agorith, summotion
I'm glad that you're enjoying FL so far!

In regards to the Police "squeakers" as you called them, sometimes it happens. Other times there are people who can't be classified as this.

I'm glad that you enjoyed getting raided though. Most people just find the SRU a nuisance when they try to raid them.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(03-17-2016, 01:05 PM)DVN Wrote: I've already suggested simple, multiple question based questionnaire to be carried out before anyone can become a Police officer. People have suggested re-adding the hour limit to the job and unfortunately it was decided against. I don't think there is any way around this, but I understand your point I totally agree.

We need the hours back. And the questionnaire is not a bad idea.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
This problem occurs alot, but if you are just ignoring them it should work that you wont be annoyed. hehe.

Kind Regards,
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(03-17-2016, 01:54 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(03-17-2016, 01:05 PM)DVN Wrote: I've already suggested simple, multiple question based questionnaire to be carried out before anyone can become a Police officer. People have suggested re-adding the hour limit to the job and unfortunately it was decided against. I don't think there is any way around this, but I understand your point I totally agree.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

^^^

I agree. An hour limit should be set in place. New players tend to join the job due to default weapons that come along with it which is understandable. However, players who join the job without any knowledge on the rules surrounding the police officer job get punished. As said previously, a questionnaire should be implemented.

Say the police job required hours was: 20 hours. They should have to complete the questionnaire every time for 5-10 hours after.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(03-17-2016, 02:57 PM)Jonas Wrote: This problem occurs alot, but if you are just ignoring them it should work that you wont be annoyed. hehe.

Kind Regards,

Well thats the thing, one way could be adding hours limit back. But the thing is, the people who take the actual job, they have no clue how to do it, how to actually be a police officer thats my point.

S.R.U, well they are meant to be you know, heavly armed police support so I don't complain, and most of the time I see them working as a team and actually role-playing thats why I am not complaining about them and you can only access the job by donating which helps out the server.
(03-17-2016, 01:54 PM)Hitman Wrote:

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Yeah exactly, the hour limit is needed.

I only made this suggestion because it was declined, but I'd love to have that instead of the questionnaire tbh.

To everyone: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65381
Questionairres don't really work. Because the rules are no where near as detailed and as easy to understand for new players as they should be. If someone with 10 hours or whatever joins, yes they will have a basic concept of the rules, but not a lot.

Therefore, the questionairres are either extremely easy or extremely complex. A simple hours limit works best; questionairres are a pain.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor