Ivan has Resigned
(03-18-2016, 05:54 PM)Infernaw Wrote: If that's the case then all ex-admins should have vet. I mean, they only switched community? : -)

Spoiler :
[Image: 60969da669e8c5271a26b503fedf090d.png]

Even if they moved, they kept FL up and running, putting countless of effort and hours into the community.
Do they not also deserve their tags and rights to post in the forums again? Smile

Well yeah, they should have the vet tags too - I don't see what point you are trying to make?
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(03-18-2016, 05:59 PM)Gogson Wrote: But then why does Temar have it?

Temar was a huge part of Fearless and helped make it what it was today.

The point is, Temar put countless amounts of effort in here, Ivan with no disrespect put in only around 3 weeks of hard work as an admin, 3 weeks of being an admin then leaving and lying for the reason you've left doesn't deserve a veteran tag.
The following 4 users Like Falc's post:
  • Infernaw, Kippsee, Random, Hitman
But, why does he still have it. He's one of the main reason The Other Community exists today. It's like being lured to the Dark Side. It's not the victim's fault it is the amazing thing that come with it, that is what is it like with the two community's.
(03-18-2016, 06:55 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(03-18-2016, 05:59 PM)Gogson Wrote: But then why does Temar have it?

Temar was a huge part of Fearless and helped make it what it was today.

The point is, Temar put countless amounts of effort in here, Ivan with no disrespect put in only around 3 weeks of hard work as an admin, 3 weeks of being an admin then leaving and lying for the reason you've left doesn't deserve a veteran tag.

Temar did not make it what is 'was' today. That is impossible, as that sentence is contradictory, a lot like some of my past statements. Moreover, yes, he may have contributed considerably to the community and have some of the highest hours on the gamemode, but how much of that time was spent AFK in the admin room? How frequent were mass updates, or even small significant ones? It can't get much more 'un-loyal' than going over and starting his own community, can it?

Additionally, I completely understand all of your points of views on this matter at hand. Leaving this community and putting the tags of another on wasn't the most prudent thing to do, however there is no written guideline concerning this. Besides, why did you give me the veteran tag in the first place if you felt I did not deserve it? It seems quite unjust that you give it to me and then relieve it when I do something completely unrelated and unconnected to Fearless itself - It's not like I went around like Jesus preaching to people to go somewhere else, I simply just changed my Steam name, something people do multiple times per week, if not per-day.

I still have friends in the other community believe it or not, and I certainly have the liberty to join them on a venture whenever I please. Why do you impose sanctions on friendly behaviour? It's hard to fit in perfectly when people recognise you from a rival community, isn't it?

Finally, you say I was only admin for 3 weeks. Even though this fact is true, I was staff for longer in one run than both of the serving Super Admins at the current time. If they left, there would be no question if they got a veteran tag - however given my current circumstance the staff team feels it necessary to revoke the only trophy I have of the journey that I quote on quote 'thank each and every one of you for making my stay here memorable.' I was not promoted to admin status for 6 months after my initial moderator promotion, and they should be grateful I found the loyalty in me to continue serving under the ruling that blatantly didn't agree with my methods and operation. By promoting me to admin, they were acknowledging me as an equal... or, not.

Overall, I completely understand your frustration, and behalf of this whole thread and the confusion it has created, I apologise. I did not foresee a commotion coming out of something so innocent - all I wanted to do was play with my friends.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Gog
By now the topic has deviated quite severely from the resignation to veteran tags to previous staff decisions, situations, etc.

For that reason I am closing the thread.

If Tempski wishes to discuss this further, feel free to make a staff support thread and we'll handle it there.
Thank you.
The following 1 user Likes Avgar's post:
  • Infernaw