When Admins Take Your RPP...
I don't think they should be taken from you as a punishment as this is a separate occasion.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-09-2016, 10:49 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Take your pills m8!
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • Awestruck
Points usually get taken away from someone that's breaking a basic and explicit rule, whilst the player has a fuck ton of hours on the server and therefore should know alot better. I support points getting taken away in such occasions as its more severe a punishment and they'll get the message of never doing it again.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Haarek, summotion
Having points taken away is a suitable punishment in my eyes, if you're going to break any rule whether it be basic or complex it's something you worked for and means something to the user.

OT: Unlucky brah
I agree with Agorith here. Personally, I take a more different approach when it comes to rule breakage in general. People that have hundreds of hours and more than 5 RPP know full well the difference between "Good RP" and "Fail RP". I will reward you for good Roleplay and I will punish you for bad Roleplay. I believe we need to start taking more RPP away from people that have more than 5 and break RP rules, such as breaking Fear RP, RDMing or just acting like an idiot in general. The more RPP someone has, the better RP'er they should be, but sometimes it just comes down to being in the right place at the right time with the right person, hence why I plan in taking RPP away as a form of punishment.

I also believe a person should loose an RPP per ban they receive because of breaking an RP rule since too many people with high RPP still get banned.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 2 users Like Holdem's post:
  • DVN, summotion
(03-10-2016, 11:05 AM)Holdem Wrote: I agree with Agorith here. Personally, I take a more different approach when it comes to rule breakage in general. People that have hundreds of hours and more than 5 RPP know full well the difference between "Good RP" and "Fail RP". I will reward you for good Roleplay and I will punish you for bad Roleplay. I believe we need to start taking more RPP away from people that have more than 5 and break RP rules, such as breaking Fear RP, RDMing or just acting like an idiot in general. The more RPP someone has, the better RP'er they should be, but sometimes it just comes down to being in the right place at the right time with the right person, hence why I plan in taking RPP away as a form of punishment.

I also believe a person should loose an RPP per ban they receive because of breaking an RP rule since too many people with high RPP still get banned.

Why should someone lose an RPP because they act like an idiot? Unless they're breaking rule's then it's fine. Equally, there is no rules that state that you can't act like an idiot IC as they're roleplaying as one prolong as they don't break and server rules.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • goigle!
(03-10-2016, 10:09 AM)Agorith Wrote: Points usually get taken away from someone that's breaking a basic and explicit rule, whilst the player has a fuck ton of hours on the server and therefore should know alot better. I support points getting taken away in such occasions as its more severe a punishment and they'll get the message of never doing it again.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator

lol, I never broke any Rules.
I would like to point out, before I get a beating, that the point was taken because the Roleplay that I was rewarded for wasn't 'good enough' for an RP. Only the people who had 0 RPPs that took part in the Roleplay kept their point.
(03-10-2016, 03:22 PM)FiELDYx Wrote:
(03-10-2016, 10:09 AM)Agorith Wrote: Points usually get taken away from someone that's breaking a basic and explicit rule, whilst the player has a fuck ton of hours on the server and therefore should know alot better. I support points getting taken away in such occasions as its more severe a punishment and they'll get the message of never doing it again.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator

I never adressed this to you personally.
(03-10-2016, 03:52 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(03-10-2016, 03:22 PM)FiELDYx Wrote:

Agorith
Fearless Moderator

I never adressed this to you personally.

beef
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • sebasti161