How is this fair?
How is it fair you broke the rules 11 times?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(02-29-2016, 02:45 PM)Holdem Wrote: How is it fair you broke the rules 11 times?

I agree, maybe you had it coming?
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
Also, in fairness, you did admit to breaking the rules. It sort of rules Rule 6 out considering you admitted in in the OP.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Ya I was banned 11 times but the rules I broke were not big like scamming, hacking and etc. People have more bans than me but not perma. This is what I am saying m8s.
To be honest, I've seen people be permanently banned with less than 10 bans due to repeating offences that don't have to do with hacking or scamming. The "10 ban rule" is a number that, even though it's not set in stone anywhere since we don't have a constitution or laws, just guidelines and rules), is used to "Draw the line".

You broke the rules 11 times, repeating many offences and you're using a very childish argument in my opinion "Well jimmy did it too and he wasn't punished this harsh". Times change and personal circumstances vary. The bottom line is that you got CAUGHT breaking the rules 11 times. I say caught because if you got banned 11 times chances are you never stopped breaking them at all ever.

Perhaps, instead of saying that it isn't fair that you got punished for breaking the rules time and time again 11 times, it would be a good idea to argue WHY the community should give you a 12th chance.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 2 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Awestruck, Agorith
Well I was not going to get banned 1 time but I left because I needed to go. I havent broken any rule more than 2 times. You can see it in my bans. And 1 of the bans was Backseat Administration which in the case I tryied to help. Most of the times I have broken a rule duo to other people breaking the rules. Like once I broke NLR because the people who killed me broke the rules 2. This doesn't excuse me to break them but I just get pissed of.

Why should I be given an other chance. Well I am an user since 2014, I have 500 hours, 1rpp(its something small but alot of people don't have that 2), 3 times donator. Almost when someone asks something I try to help. I don't do that RP but since I got last chanced I started doing.

And I can't change for 1 day. So if I get unbanned I will take a long brake from the server.
(02-29-2016, 02:45 PM)Holdem Wrote: How is it fair you broke the rules 11 times?

This

completely fair, could just follow the rules if you didnt want this to happen
lol
rulebreaker xD
Anyways, really your own fault
(02-29-2016, 04:48 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

This

completely fair, could just follow the rules if you didnt want this to happen
lol
rulebreaker xD
Anyways, really your own fault

M8 you know I am not a ming and mingers have had more bans then me.