Looking to buy a car, gimme some help :)
Im 17 and from the UK currently living in Hampshire, New Forest  and I will be getting my Licence soon, I have £6500 to spend on insurance and the car itself, I have no idea what im doing aha could one of you suggest a decent car within my price range.

[Nothing older than 2005]
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/a...0/usedcars
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Your best bet will be to get a Ford Fiesta that's at least above an 07 Plate. They're cheap, reliable, easy to drive along with being quite fuel efficient.

I wouldn't suggest getting anything more powerful than a 1.4L if i were you, due to insurance and being able to control the car wise.

Personally i wouldn't spend any more than 5k on the car as you'll want at least £1.5k for the insurance for the year, along with car tax, fuel, mot, servicing etc.

A full tank of fuel would cost you about £45, MOT about £50-£60, Servicing (depending on where you go) £20-£100, Car tax will probably run you up about £130 per year too.

All that added up is roughly £1,800, so that leaves £4.7k to be spent on a car. Which is very good for a first time car Wink

Don't get something too expensive though, as you will probably scratch it and stuff Wink

Source: Owned a car in the UK for 2 years Tounge
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
The following 5 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Hitman, Greed^, horror, Link, DreeBott
If you are going to be a 17 year old driver you may as well save that six grand for your insurance....
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Link
I'd personally recommend a TCPI, reliable, fast, sexy

[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
[Image: 54e9476d79554477670967f28191cbd5.png]
The following 4 users Like User 14519's post:
  • Grunt, sebasti161, Nuka, Link
Minge mobile
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • mgdwszx
Trabant?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Gog
Just spend £5000 on a car you like, and then just add yourself on your parents insurance, problem is that when you get of your parents insurance you would have to start your own which would be allot of £, but by the time you get of your parents insurance you should of had a job by then to pay for it.