PR: [Mx] Random Gamer
(02-24-2016, 10:08 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 10:07 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 10:05 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 10:03 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 10:00 PM)Reebs Wrote: He got out and tried to assist you, which is not CDM

CDM = Car Death Match. He hit me with his vehicle, even though he had PLENTY of time to stop. Even though it was ironic, because as you can see, im a SRU aswell.

He may have hit you with the vehicle, however that does not mean it was intentional.

I believe CDM needs to show intention to hit the man who was hit.

From my PoV, it looked pretty intentional, as he had (like I have already said) plenty of time to stop his vehicle.

From you point of view, it may have, yes, however it did not look like CDM from mine.

Thats the thing though, this did look like (from my perspective) that he meant to do it.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(02-24-2016, 10:09 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 10:03 PM)Blazer2sam Wrote: I did not CDMd you, I believe you ran into the road and plus I just started playing Garys Mod not that long ago so i'm not the best at driving.

You should have the basic knowledge that spacebar stops your car.

He knows that, however, as he said, he is not the best at driving and, if you noticed, right after he hit you, he went in reverse, exited his vehicle and rushed to check on your wellbeing.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Video Evidence:

Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

May I also add, he did not do any sort of RP (/me or /it) to find out, if I was injured. Nor did he call for a medic, YOU did. All he did was say paramedic, in Radio, that does not help the medic to get to my location. So it was/is CDM, after all.
[Involved] - Was the person in the Gas Mask Suit.

There is a difference between CDM and Intentional CDM. Random had been CDMed in this situation but that is not the point of this case.

The point of this case is that Random had said in LOOC "G f*cking G, pig fuck". So let's get back on topic.

In my opinion, what Random had said is not worth a ban. This phrase can be seen multiple ways. Either as an insult or just a simple statement. Now, if he had phrased it "G f*cking G, f*cking pig" then it would be a different matter and would be a complete insult.

Another point I want to add is that the person that had CDMed RandomGamer was a Police Officer In Character. When you are injured on the floor, you are not able to use IC chat. In Random's understandable rage, he quickly resorted to using LOOC and insulted the player's CHARACTER, and not the player himself.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or reply.
Thanks,

AwestruckBullet
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I don't think the comment was an insult to the player, but rather stating the player that ran him over was a police officer. It may have been something more along the lines of " thanks for running me over cop." Could there have been a better word choice? Sure there could have been but this is not a direct insult to the player.

This phrase is borderline but I would not necessarily seem it worthy of a ban. If he said " G fuking G, you fuking idiot" that would be a different story.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-25-2016, 01:01 PM)Hitman Wrote: I don't think the comment was an insult to the player, but rather stating the player that ran him over was a police officer. It may have been something more along the lines of " thanks for running me over cop." Could there have been a better word choice? Sure there could have been but this is not a direct insult to the player.

This phrase is borderline but I would not necessarily seem it worthy of a ban. If he said " G fuking G, you fuking idiot" that would be a different story.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Blazer2sam was in fact insulted by this, as he stated in his reply.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(02-25-2016, 01:34 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 01:01 PM)Hitman Wrote: I don't think the comment was an insult to the player, but rather stating the player that ran him over was a police officer. It may have been something more along the lines of " thanks for running me over cop." Could there have been a better word choice? Sure there could have been but this is not a direct insult to the player.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Blazer2sam was in fact insulted by this, as he stated in his reply.

As stated prior, the statement was not an insult to Blazer2sam directly, instead it was an insult to his Police Officer character. Blazer2sam has nothing to be worried about, it was not an insult to him personally.

Considering that FL is a semi-serious roleplay server, joking about someone's in-game job isn't frowned upon, instead it should be taken in jest.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I will confirm my self. The 'insult' was on the police officer, not Blazer2sam.
Player Report: Denied

This infraction is minor.

If the person insulted wishes to post a player report they may do so theirselves.

Hitman
Fearless Administrstor