Ban req - Andestjerne_-
Thread Title:Ban req - Andestjerne_-

Name of player: Andestjerne_-

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:36485736

Time in GMT:Current time: 10-26-2011, 06:03 PM (Taken from website)

Summary:So, i was chilling around in apartments checking for wierd apartments, so i heard this man banging his contras with his crowbar, (he was rebel) then "[XG]-BigBear" picklocked the door. (He was also rebel) so he ratted his own team mate. Then when we come inside i saw this. Andestjerne_- blocked his contras and him self. When i said "propblock" he deleted it and [XG]-BigBear killed both me and the cop.

Evidence: :

First when we come in
[Image: 2011102600024.jpg]
[Image: 2011102600025.jpg]
Then he desides to kill us both. (Me and a cop)[Image: 2011102600026.jpg]
[Image: 2011102600026.jpg]
Then he runs away, like nothing happened
[Image: 2011102600028.jpg]

And after that "Andestjerne_-" started bitching on me becouse i told him i was making a ban req, after the bitching he said this "I just read the rules it says nothing about propblock, it only says i can't have double doors" or something in that direction.

Equalizer over n' out. Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Hello Equalizer bobzen here ^^ look andestjerne is actualy my irl brother and yes both me and him didnt know prop blocking wasnt allowed and by the way i saw when all this happend and u made an mistake. It wasnt andestjerne that shot you and the other cop it was another guy that stood with you 2 guys outside of the fence so could u please remove this misunderstood ban apply because the only thing andestjerne did was prop blocking he did not shoot you and the other cop. actualy if u look on one of the pics and see the guy talk on it (bigbear), there you got the guy who shot you and your friend. Please research your ban applys before posting thanks Smile

and no im not an hater of you Equalizer i just want justice here Smile
How are u related to this thread?

Did u read the forum rules?
because i was a witness since i was sitting just beside andestjerne (irl), since hes my irl brother.
and both me and andesjterne have readed the rules for a second time now just to be clear with them
Haha, good joke.

Weird enough u just registered today?
yes so i could reply to this...
he is his brother has ive been helping andestjerne out as he is a newbie to the server but i dont know much about them, i did tell him to read the rules and he has propblocked before and i told him about it and he got rid of it but this is abit over the top :/
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Banned and moved.