Let's talk about aggressive Rp
I am not a fan of the aggressive RP that the majority of people like to do. It appears that a lot of users just come on the server to fling insults IC at people or to just try and mug people in the alleyways of Evo City. 
I also wanted to bring people's attention to the fact that RP should always come first, I only say this because recently I attempted some heist RP on a bank in which my character was a desperate family man, I was immiediatly blind sided by the SRU and police force who ignored my RP (this isn't an attempt to seek justice). I just want more thought out aggressive RP less "your a stupid c@#% die, cuz your outside my base" and more "I don't want to hurt you, but you attacked my business and I have no choice"

[Image: r6vW29N.png]
RP should always come first? The majority favourites agg rp, thats why
(02-20-2016, 01:53 PM)Greed^ Wrote: RP should always come first? The majority favourites agg rp, thats why

Yeah but like I was saying, It would be nice if the aggressive RPers came up with stories and stuff before just building a base and spamming contra
How do you know the aggressive RPers don't come up with stories and RP etc while having a base and contra?
It is always encouraged to build an appropriate background RP before carrying out an aggressive RP. Sometimes you have to respect that some people like aggressive RP more than passive. I like a balance of both, but we're not all the same.
(02-20-2016, 02:21 PM)I\m Falcao Wrote: How do you know the aggressive RPers don't come up with stories and RP etc while having a base and contra?

No offence to those who do, but I know that loads don't because they don't interact with the gov/ there job name isn't a group or society it's just "criminal". I like the one's who come up with groups and stuff because I can believe that they have stories.