New Logo
Information 
Hey Community,

after some time without a logo we now have a new one I believe.

When creating the logo I thought about what our logo could be about. As I don't want us to have a casual gaming logo like many other communites, which often look kind of full of action so many people it's about shooting, killing, explosions and stuff.
As we run semi-serious RP servers I thought we can't really use that. Also they mostly look crappy when they are scaled down.

Anyway, this logo is ment to represent our community, different people connected in one big and glowing spot, able to communicate, get in touch and have fun with other people.
It is maybe not perfect yet so I will eventually change it, especially the smaller version you can see in the header so yeah.

Any comments and feedback are very welcome.

- Nudel

Kinda reminds me of the model of the atom.

Great stuff. Love it.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The logo is awesome n stuff, BUT i don't really like the font of the "FL" it looks like something wich is done in paint sorry, but everything else is king.

Great job.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(10-26-2011, 08:56 AM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Kinda reminds me of the model of the atom.

Great stuff. Love it.

Than it will be NH3, ammonia. That stuff stinks like hell :p
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
(10-26-2011, 09:48 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Than it will be NH3, ammonia. That stuff stinks like hell :p
This person just won an internet.
(10-26-2011, 09:48 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Than it will be NH3, ammonia. That stuff stinks like hell :p

Owner insulting his own community like no minge ever did. Cheers.
The following 4 users Like Nudelholz's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, SoulRipper, [FL:RP] SharkiePie!, Anakonda
(10-26-2011, 09:48 AM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(10-26-2011, 08:56 AM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Kinda reminds me of the model of the atom.

Great stuff. Love it.

Than it will be NH3, ammonia. That stuff stinks like hell :p

I'm too stupid to understand the joke
I agree with Equalizer here. Everything is cool, but you should change the style of how you wrote "FL". How it looks now, doesn't really fit the rest. But great job! Smile
(10-26-2011, 01:16 PM)childjames Wrote: I'm too stupid to understand the joke
Yes, I forgot not everyone here enjoys geek humour.
(10-26-2011, 09:17 AM)Equalizer Wrote: The logo is awesome n stuff, BUT i don't really like the font of the "FL" it looks like something wich is done in paint sorry, but everything else is king.

Great job.

I think that font fits, a fragile font for a fragile logo.

Do you have any great suggestions?