This Is Ridiculous (And Idiotic) Need the owner of the server now !!
I was banned for alt accounting PERM .... how can u ban someone for alt accounting if u look at knowledge boss Aaron the boss master and chowlingping i have broke minor rules right i alt accounted because i love the server and plus Aaron the boss master ISN'T EVEN ME its my little brothers im so sick how your rules are basically banning me for trying to play on your server with my friends i got banned perm from my knowledge account which is STUPID BECAUSE AARON THE BOSS MASTER ISN'T FUCKING ME all i want to do is play with my fucking friends and plus now i wasted 10 dollars on your server to become donator SO I WANT MY MONEY BACK IF U ARE NOT GOING TO UNBAN me!!!

I would like to speak to the owner with the server immediately either in a team-speak skype or any chat plus the admin hitman because i do not know how you know my ip and how u find out were alt accounting because i wouldn't be mad if i didn't donate there's a reason i keep coming back is because i like the god damn server and you keep stopping me from playing your server when i donate and wanna play with my friends ..... i would understand if u bann someone perm if the mass rdm or prop kill and do worse that BUT JUST FOR FUCKING using a different account to continue playing peacefully with my friends 

So either      1- i get unbanned and given my donator back let me play for the rest of my donator and then u dicision what you would like to do     2- give me my money back ...........
you donated, you didn't purchase anything, friend.
The following 1 user Likes User 14519's post:
  • rhxogns02
(02-18-2016, 07:25 PM)Simply Goose Wrote: you donated, you didn't purchase anything, friend.

Normally When Someone Donates To Something , One Does Not Get Anything Back In Return . So For Me Giving Them Money To Get Something Else , That Is A Purchase . Just Because Having The Status (Donator) Does Not Mean I Actually Donated I Purchased For The Reason To Get Those Extra Things 

I Coul Be Completely Wrong But ... Yano
you didn't purchase donator status per-se, you were given it "in gratitude" by the owner.
(02-18-2016, 07:36 PM)Simply Goose Wrote: you didn't purchase donator status per-se, you were given it "in gratitude" by the owner.

I Purchased Donator Through Paypal , I Can prove It Therefore By Purchasing Something The Owner Then Proceeded  to give me what i had purchased ???
Hello MrChowLingPing.

If you would like to be unbanned, you can protest your ban here http://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15 .

As for refunded donator, it is highly unlikely it will happen as donator is not a purchase, it's a donation as stated before.

I hope I have helped you
   -Mint
(02-18-2016, 07:43 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Hello MrChowLingPing.

If you would like to be unbanned, you can protest your ban here http://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15 .

As for refunded donator, it is highly unlikely it will happen as donator is not a purchase, it's a donation as stated before.

I hope I have helped you
   -Mint

Hey man thank you i appriciate that is there any way i could contact you through teamspeak steam etc ?
my friend
you did not purchase anything

i'm sure mintblackbeard would prefer it if you PMed him on the forums
if you really want your ban appealed, make a thread
Okay this is ridiculos, Chow is a good guy, i've been playing with him a lot the past week, and i haven't done anything wrong, that should even give him a 1 minute ban? He is a good and honest guy. I'm sorry, but i've only seen this stupid of a ban twice, and that's actually within the past week. As he said, it isn't even his account, it is his little brothers, trust me i know. I think some of you admins, needs to find some better evidence before you give out, such a harsh ban as this is. Seriously he is a funny guy, who play by the rules, and i'm not the only one who knows this.
I really do hope you unban him, since this is simply just unfair.
The following 1 user Likes Judge Fudge's post:
  • MrChowLingPing
(02-18-2016, 07:44 PM)Simply Goose Wrote: my friend
you did not purchase anything

My Friend Hang On While I Send You The Paypal Specifically Stating That I Purchased Donator ( Dont Try Twist Things Please ) yours faithfully chow