Flexiblebread45 and KLCT9 (with a little trademark sign)
So, it all started on the 15th February, 2016. Me and Darth Gogson were outside of the city, planning to raid the President since he/she had banned rebels from the city. One police sergeant and one SRU rolled up next to us and started saying 'get down on the ground'.
We told them that we weren't in the city, and that they couldn't arrest us.
Flexiblebread45 then went on to say 'i remember you kidnapping a police officer' to Darth, when Darth had already killed Flexible. Although Flexible had already broken NLR, and I had done nothing, they still tazed me, while Darth drove off in his car.
I was talking to them about how 'they couldn't do this' and 'they are going on the forums'.
They started shooting at Darth in his car, and as Darth tried to escape on foot the police sergeant drove into the car and blew 3 people up. That's counted as CDM, right?
Now some of you admins might remember me for CDM, but I'm serving my sentence.
I ran over to them after regaining consciousness and the SRU started saying to me 'you hit me over there'. He was trying to cover up for what he had done, saying it wasn't him but it was the police sergeant, so he tazed me, cuffed me and arrested me. After all of that, he left.
I woke up in a cell, where I started to complain to two police officers about what had happened.
Flexible tazed me again and again and again, and then left.
Thankfully another police officer had seen what the situation was and unarrested me.
Please ban both of these people for multiple violations of the rules.
Flexiblebread45
NLR x1
CDM x3
Randomly tazing (if that's the right thing) x3
KLCT9
RDA x1
Lies x2
-Involved-

I was with him and we hostaged and killed 2 police officers. When we went to the Rebel house, 4 minutes after, the same police officer came back, breaking NLR, and brought a SRU sergeant with him.
Please refer to the banrequest template as I can not do anything without it. There's also need for evidence, as we can't believe just anyone on their word.
Thank you.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
As stated by Agorith, please update your report to use the template.

22 hours to do so.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Player Report: Denied

Closing Notes: Template not used.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator