BR on Mike
Thread Title: Report: Mike

Name of player: [Mx] Mike

SteamID
STEAM_0:1:16671491

Time in GMT: 20:30

Server: v2d

Summary: Basically, it all started when we was trying to get a paramedic to help up some Members in the 'Fliptoasts Gang' as they had been CDMed. Shortly after i got CDMed by a police officer and then Mike gets out of his Swat Van and shoots me in the head (He received a punishment for this). 

Later i saw him chasing someone in to the apartments and then beat to death a citizen who had done nothing wrong at the time, he also was jumping while he was unconscious (The first screenshot) while he already received a similar punishment for about 5 minutes ago. After i went in to my apartment he came to the door and started misusing weapons by randomly hitting my door. He had no intention of getting a warrant as he saw me with an illegal weapon.

A short period of time after i saw him at BP breaking Fear RP. In the 4th screenshot you can clearly see him under gunpoint just stood there. When Mike finally left he just stood outside throwing bomb props at him. 

Mike had no intension of roleplaying as after the blacklist he said 'Do it like I give a fuck' when he was getting blacklisted and it shows as he was intentionally breaking the rules. 

Evidence:: (Try to get as much evidence as you can get)
http://imgur.com/a/RdKIK
http://imgur.com/eLaZubn
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Is there any evidence that shows the officer jumping on the body was Mike?

Other than that I see nothing here that is worthy of a ban. The FearRP you claim in the screenshot shows no orders being given.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-10-2016, 09:14 PM)Hitman Wrote: Is there any evidence that shows the officer jumping on the body was Mike?

Other than that I see nothing here that is worthy of a ban. The FearRP you claim in the screenshot shows no orders being given.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
unfortunately, i dont. For some strange reason my recording system wasn't loading up so in a result to this i had to screenshot them as fast as i could. I checked my console for anything that he has said about it and i can't seem to find anything. Sorry.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Player Report: Denied

Closing Notes: Insufficient evidence to take disciplinary action against accused players.

Please try your best to record the situation next time, especially FearRP cases as FearRP is hard to prove with a still image.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator