PASSIVE EVENT: ♥Valentine's Day♥
^ Because Cox not everyone likes different servers, there is a perfectly good server that no one has to be forced to do anything and they can participate unit if they want.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 4 users Like Marty's post:
  • Cox, Falc, , Greed^
Just respect the fact that this thread has been put up in advance to inform people of what is happening. Come on, just enjoy it, it brings the community together to have abit of fun and enjoy all being together! It's just one night only, one night to break from aggresiveness and enjoy some cheeky passiveness, as said you can still access v2d while it's on, 3hrs of one night won't harm aye?? Smile
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 2 users Like TheMJ's post:
  • Agorith, summotion
(02-07-2016, 10:20 PM)Marty Wrote: ^ Because Cox not everyone likes different servers, there is a perfectly good server that no one has to be forced to do anything and they can participate unit if they want.

I don't want to make this into a full discussion mate so if you wanna carry this on why passive rp nights are bad and good just message me and I will reply to you
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
To the "haters",

We simply just cannot have nice things ever, can we?
A part of the community wants the passive evenings back, and we're here to deliver it for them.
It's three hours out of the unlimited you have otherwise where you can do whatever you want.
It also gives newer players chances to discover other things than the same old daily life on FL.

Everyone likes different. You should've learned this back in preschool.

Over & Out.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 10 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Spear, Ghost, DVN, TheMJ, Random, Agorith, MasterNoda, Awestruck, Hitman, summotion
error 404

No girlfriend found
The following 5 users Like Wobbuffet's post:
  • Random, ScarlettRose, Balls, sebasti161, horror
(02-07-2016, 11:30 PM)Infernaw Wrote:
-SNIP-

Thats the thing though, not everyone is gonna be satisfied with anything. Personally, I think its a good and creative Idea to have Valentimes day on FL. Its just RP after all. And FL is made for RP.

Once again, good luck and have fun, ill attend if possible Smile
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • NightHawkd
Looks nice! I'll try to attend and look what it was back in the old days when I wasn't here yet :3
(02-07-2016, 11:30 PM)Infernaw Wrote: To the "haters",

We simply just cannot have nice things ever, can we?
A part of the community wants the passive evenings back, and we're here to deliver it for them.
It's three hours out of the unlimited you have otherwise where you can do whatever you want.
It also gives newer players chances to discover other things than the same old daily life on FL.

Everyone likes different. You should've learned this back in preschool.

Over & Out.
Can we get some agressiveRP nights also then? Part of the community equally wants it and if people are not intrested they can go on the other server.

I mean, don't get me wrong I think passiveRP nights are good and I don't see why we shouldn't do them but I do disagree with the fact agressiveRP is looked down up when I'd say over 70% of the players on FL prefer agressiveRP. I just think it's a shame no agressiveRP nights are held.

Examples:

- Major dictator, have people in gas masks roaming the streets telling citizens to be quiet
- Rebels slowly taking over parts of the map while the government try to stop their take of the area
- The government has been pushed out of the nexus and the corlones now run the city from the nexus(Can get spawn points altered to ajust for this

AgressiveRP can always lead to good RP but no admins are willing to back it up and just calm agressiveRP will always lead to RDMRP. If admins are willing to support agressiveRP more, agressiveRP can be so much more than rdmRP. Give it a chance and you'll see what can happen Smile

My two pence on it, would like to see something happen though, would be very fun and I would be more than happy to make some dupes to make it look good.

- Ghost
The following 4 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Awestruck, Greed^, Falc, horror
Why not have the event a day before or after the real Valentine's day? this will make more players free to actually come on for the event.

Instead of spending your valentine's day playing a game, someone could actually go out on a date and come to the event the day after or before.
(02-08-2016, 09:37 AM)ScarlettRose Wrote: Why not have the event a day before or after the real Valentine's day? this will make more players free to actually come on for the event.

Instead of spending your valentine's day playing a game, someone could actually go out on a date and come to the event the day after or before.

Not to be rude but that's a slim chance, I feel like FL will be active as normal on Valentines day including myself Cheese