Report: [FL:RP] Pedo Bear and Niceguy105
Name of player: [FL:RP] Pedo Bear and Niceguy105

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70457151 and STEAM_0:1:53642822

Time in GMT: 00.30

Server: v2d

Summary: Simple as that, we were getting raided by SRU, im almost sure some of them broke NLR there but whatever, and minutes later i hear molotovs, some friends of the SRU as citizens, join the goverment without any laws or broadcasts about it, they simple join them to raid.
If there is any prove/logs that president accepted that those 2 guys work for goverment, im sorry for the BR.
But, here, i only see 2 guys, friends of the sru, joining just to raid.. and that is "Breaking the Rules".
Got that video and screenshot, where you can see people raiding, i had to turn it down when raid happen, cause my PC lags alot while in heavy CQB gunfights. But the prove is enough. This, actually, its not the first time it happens.

Evidence: http://s30.postimg.org/fd5vnkt5t/2016_02_07_00001.jpg The screenshot shows the laws. About broadcast and any other logs, feel free to check it out.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OkTx5Hhd8g
We Had a contract with the government and the local SRU in real life a PMC can help with any situation when they are contracted plus the SRU ask for are help and we did help. We told them to pay us or we wont help because as a contracter/PMC we must be paid or we must be contracted before we can assist that faction or group thank you for your concern Mr.Clementio and im sorry for the miss understanding but we had a contract with the government if you know more about how the average PMC works look up " what are PMC operators suppose to do" and you will see the needs they take like i said when we are contracted so someone we help in any situation. Thank you and have a nice night
If you have proves about that contract, feel free to post it and this BR will be denied Smile
LoL this BR will be denied thats funny you cant accept it because your a donator your upset we did are job and you lost. this is the last thing ill say because im not arguing with someone on the internet im sorry but admins can check the logs and if an admin see this feel free to add me on steam at Niceguy105 and ill be happy to talk about it
you have insufficient evidence that we were 'raiding for fun' as we did sign a contract with the government allowing us to have weapons in public as we were a private hired military company...

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(02-07-2016, 01:00 AM)Clementio Wrote: If you have proves about that contract, feel free to post it and this BR will be denied Smile

it is true. I was the vice president and my friend was the president. We were in the president's office and we signed the contract to use niceguy as a bodygaurd and will listen to the president and VP.
Alright, if you have the proves just post it.
I ask in OOC who were that guys? If they work with goverment, you guys prefered to harass instead of answer like a civilized person.
That is why i made the BR. Still. Admins should check the times of that contract and the raids. Since there is no evidence yet on this on your defence Smile
Next time you can just be more civilized in OOC, and we can solve things without going to the foruns.
-Post Removed-

Reason: Time mis-understanding, thought I was involved, when I was in fact not. Apologize for posting as I had misread the GMT time.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
If the players had a contract, it's not their fault the President at the time failed to publish it.

Report denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]