Report: [LC:M] GreeD^
Name of player: [LC:M] GreeD^

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

Time in GMT: 6:25 PM I believe

Server: v2d

Summary: (RDM) I stopped him at my checkpoint to question him. He began to say "Open now, last chance." I told him I was going to search the vehicle, but he then immediately got out of the car and he had a shootout with CuddlyPolarBear, which was the other police officer, and me.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isPLoDy910g
-Not involved-
Im not involved but if you check at 0:40 you started shooting at him first, soo it wasnt rdm
(02-06-2016, 08:05 PM)Wobbuffet Wrote: -Not involved-
Im not involved but if you check at 0:40 you started shooting at him first, soo it wasnt rdm

Thank you for your input but its not your job to review reports. I have already noticed what you stated. Please do not post again.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
You shot first (0:40), so I shot back in self-defence, you didn't even let me talk lol, you shot right as I got out
I have a few questions.

1.) Why did you GreeD get out of the RV with a shotgun and aim it at the cops once you got out?

2.) Why did you shoot him Santa if he had not injured you or made any advances on you?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Response to Hitman: He hopped out of the RV with a shotgun, so my thoughts were that he was immediately was going to shoot me, so he was a threat to us. So I shot him to try to eliminate the threat as quickly as possible. My friend CuddlyPolarBear also saw him come around the RV with a shotgun, and thought the same thing I did. Although he made no moves on us first, at that time and situation, we thought that he would try to shoot us immediately, so we shot first to get the upper-hand. Also, why would he be coming out the RV with a shotgun if he wasn't planning on shooting?

Response to Greed: You shouldn't have had your shotgun out if you weren't planning on getting shot by us. You should have had your hands up to talk. If you wanted to just talk, why did you say "Last chance." That obviously sounds like a death threat especially with your shotgun pointed at us. I didn't know your intentions with a shotgun pointed at us, so if you wanted to talk, you should have had your hands up. You also had plenty of time before that to talk.
Report Denied.

You can't just assume someone is about to shoot you and shoot them, then claim it's RDM when they return fire. You clearly shot first meaning he had valid reason to return fire. There is no rulebreakage here.

Thanks,

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]