sammunday81
Name of playersammunday81

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:120663499

Time in GMT3:02:55 AM GMT +00:00

Server: v33x

Summary: I drove by street with 20-25 mp/h, and little rammed any car by accident, and SRU started shooting to me without warning.

You rammed my SRU car with a huge bloody van and then refused to stop, i apologize for the situation but its not exactly a repeat offence and irl if swat are rammed by a massive van and then they continue to drive off swat do actually sometimes open fire because of the huge risk to life, if it was a car it wouldve been different.
Also Swat would shoot to stop the vehicle, it was just unlucky that you ended up dying and i also apologized and when you blamed someone else i acted responsibly and said report me not him as it was me who did it.
Now ive had my rant i hope a moderator understands my logic and i apologize if any rules were broken.
also even though i admitted it now you had no actual viable proof or evidence other than a ss of chat which could of been a viable kill for a good reason so admin really have no proper evidence to go on, next time if you think a rule is broken record or ss at the right time! thankyou and i hope you have a good day and take my advice in!
Please provide more evidence in the next 24 hours or this report will be denied.

Regards,

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Insufficient amount of evidence.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]