Hey Guys! - Youtube!
Hello all- Today I am making a YouTube channel Called Nightmare fuel! just needed some constructive criticism on the outro I made, and yes the first part is just from an online template. But i changed the music to a song from destiny that I thought was more fitting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsneHBXpTe4
[Image: Lho5T16.gif]
Oh Nein You Didn't
Nice but I suggest you change "Thx" to "Thanks".
The following 1 user Likes Gog's post:
  • Link
Really nice Outro!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
It depends on the content you plan to create, it's really dramatic so I don't see it fitting at the end of a funny video for example.
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Tomo, Adolf Hipster, Link, goigle!, Grunt
(02-06-2016, 02:31 PM)Jan Wrote: It depends on the content you plan to create, it's really dramatic so I don't see it fitting at the end of a funny video for example.

Good point. Just in case you were wondering, I'm starting to make Garry's mod animations, But I'm trying to step away from the classic humor and gags of Garry's mod videos. I honestly think it could be an extremely useful tool for doing that sort of thing, so I figured something big and dramatic like you said, would fit at the end of a dramatic "Movie" or episodic series of sorts.
[Image: Lho5T16.gif]
Oh Nein You Didn't
(02-08-2016, 10:01 PM)Adolf Hipster Wrote:
(02-06-2016, 02:31 PM)Jan Wrote: It depends on the content you plan to create, it's really dramatic so I don't see it fitting at the end of a funny video for example.

Good point. Just in case you were wondering, I'm starting to make Garry's mod animations, But I'm trying to step away from the classic humor and gags of Garry's mod videos. I honestly think it could be an extremely useful tool for doing that sort of thing, so I figured something big and dramatic like you said, would fit at the end of a dramatic "Movie" or episodic series of sorts.
What type of Gmod animations?
In my opinion, I think this segment is too long. Perhaps you should reduce the time of the back transition between scenes, or add a flash effect as a substitute. As already mentioned, change 'thx' to thanks, and perhaps adjust the music to something that will fit your content more - however, we cannot judge that yet as you have not made any yet.

Also, the 'previous videos' background looks a bit out of place, as the turquoise has been replaced with a dark sea blue - this gives an odd contrast of colours. One thing you should always try to prioritise is consistency, and making sure everything looks like it belongs together.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Gog
To be honest, its way too long. Good intros/outros generally take 10 seconds max. I recommend adding like/subscribe/rate for 5 seconds and then the "other videos" tab on the other 5 seconds.

In my experience nobody watches a 0:34 second outro.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Grunt