Report: Frank
Name of player: Frank

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64536372

Time in GMT: 23:45:37

Server: V233X

Summary: Frank CDM'd me once and attempted a second time.

Evidence:
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Why are you running against the car twice?
I'm sorry, but it looks like you're actually trying to get CDM'd.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I wasn't in any way, in the first part I was walking right next to the path and as soon as I turn around I got hit, there was no way I would of known he was attempting to CDM me. I saw the player running others over as well, so that is probably in the logs too. There was no call for a medic at any point, therefore confirming the fact that it would of become a CDM occurrence.
In the second part, you can see that as soon as I walk in front of the car he revs the engine, there is no attempt to break at any part; he kind of just bumps into me and at that point I backed away and checked the SteamID.
You can see that the licence plate of the car is the same in both shots also, to confirm that it was certainly him.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
Edned, you didn't turn around, you walked straight into the road without intention of a car coming.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Good afternoon Ivan,

I would like to inform you that yes I may of been in the road slightly but I did not acknowledge the fact that a car was approaching, and the thing that made this event a CDM matter is because this user failed to comply with rule 17.1. He could of stopped to call a medic, but did not. In all CDM situations a medic should be contacted, even if it was an accident.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
The first instance of you getting ran over looks like an accident, but the second one looks like you were trying to get ran over as you knowingly walked in front of a car coming towards you.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The evidence is too vague.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]