Report: Moon
I'm not saying that the other players are innocent.
All I'm trying to get to here is that the focus in this report is you, and you're trying to lie your way out of it, aswell as project it onto the others.
If you felt like their rulebreak was such a big deal you could've reported them too, no?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Yes my bad sorry,and just saying i got proofs of like rozkoz and his teammates insulting me via OOC and when admins come all left was rafael rozkoz and few more new players
We didnt leave when an admin joined, you joined on another name and went to our base and tased us for no reason. Also you could just ignore us if it was a problem, you should be old enough to ignore us right? You came to our house and raided us multiple times, and we got mad at you.
Also this isnt related to this report.
I changed name just to avoid you guys "pokerstar advice" insulting me in OOC and admin can provide that as well i taze the guy was proppushing only and then you opened fire and the people who insult me left you just hook them up saying "^^"
Still this isnt related to this thread at all.
Right
(01-24-2016, 06:53 PM)Rozkoz Wrote: We didnt leave when an admin joined, you joined on another name and went to our base and tased us for no reason. Also you could just ignore us if it was a problem, you should be old enough to ignore us right? You came to our house and raided us multiple times, and we got mad at you.

So you're lying.
And it started way before that I raided you so X2 lie

And infernaw when i @ 80% of the time not responded while admins are not busy
(01-24-2016, 08:07 PM)Moon Wrote: Right

(01-24-2016, 08:09 PM)Moon Wrote:
(01-24-2016, 06:53 PM)Rozkoz Wrote: We didnt leave when an admin joined, you joined on another name and went to our base and tased us for no reason. Also you could just ignore us if it was a problem, you should be old enough to ignore us right? You came to our house and raided us multiple times, and we got mad at you.

So you're lying.

Where am I lying? I dont really get what you're talking about, since that had nothing to do with the situation in this BR.
leave it that's for another time including everything insults on me