Both servers up
Both servers are up again, the DDoS attack has been stopped.

The Evocity2 server has been updated to the latest version of Garrysmod and has the latest CityRP version now too.

Enjoy roleplaying again!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Vaqxination, DarkN00b, Dermy
YAY! Role-play time Smile
Good, I don't think it will ever go down again. :-)
The following 9 users Like oxsaren's post:
  • StillAlive, SoulRipper, Andreas, equal, FuttBucker24, Marius, Rawwzkii, Ms. Mudpie, coolstars6
Oxsaren, Thanks For stopping the DDoS, It was really annoying, I am glad you changed your mind, and You Ended your hacking upon this server.( It sounds lke IM saying thanks for stopping whoever was doing it but im saying thanks for him stopping what he was do!)
Cool , ( thanks to soulripper)
(10-22-2011, 10:43 PM)FuttBucker24 Wrote: Oxsaren, Thanks For stopping the DDoS, It was really annoying, I am glad you changed your mind, and You Ended your hacking upon this server.( It sounds lke IM saying thanks for stopping whoever was doing it but im saying thanks for him stopping what he was do!)

Well I didn't like to do it but I'll stay as a protection of the server now if it get attacked by someone else I will help soulripper out
The following 4 users Like oxsaren's post:
  • boolean, StillAlive, equal, FuttBucker24
Damn that's nice!
(10-23-2011, 12:03 PM)oxsaren Wrote:
(10-22-2011, 10:43 PM)FuttBucker24 Wrote: Oxsaren, Thanks For stopping the DDoS, It was really annoying, I am glad you changed your mind, and You Ended your hacking upon this server.( It sounds lke IM saying thanks for stopping whoever was doing it but im saying thanks for him stopping what he was do!)

Well I didn't like to do it but I'll stay as a protection of the server now if it get attacked by someone else I will help soulripper out

Stay on that side, please.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(10-23-2011, 12:41 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(10-23-2011, 12:03 PM)oxsaren Wrote:

Stay on that side, please.

Yap Smile
can you IP ban whoever it is thats constantly ddos'ing the servers?